Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2013
By: Nerd_Turd First Son 29 posts

Can someone give me a preorder code?

36 replies 240 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

I appreciate it if you would give me a preorder code for the costumes for Heihachi and such if you have some extras

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Re: Can someone give me a preorder code?

Jan 12, 2013
the same here i want both heihachi and raiden costumes tell me if some one actually do ^_^.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 37 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I would be happy to,I've been searching for like 2 hours and apparently those free preorder codes they gave out that was redeemable multiple times was already used up so gawh!

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 37 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 12, 2013
keep looking and keep asking and then tell me over PSN or PM me i will add you as a friend .
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 37 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Aight,but it's gonna be hard,the only searching device i know is Google and i swear I already checked them all

CharacterWishList:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 37 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 12, 2013
keep looking and asking .
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 37 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Can't you guys just buy the individual ones you want?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 37 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

They can't be bought in PSN,if it was I would've already bought it along with the other 16 costumes I bought already. it's the Heihachi/Raiden/Big Daddy/Dante one

CharacterWishList:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 37 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Nerd_Turd wrote:

They can't be bought in PSN,if it was I would've already bought it along with the other 16 costumes I bought already. it's the Heihachi/Raiden/Big Daddy/Dante one

Oh, Superbot will probably make them avalible to buy soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 37 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Hopefully :smileysad:

CharacterWishList:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 37 (162 Views)
0 Likes