I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Re: Can someone give me a preorder code?

Jan 12, 2013

Did you pre-ordered it?

firma.PNG

Message 11 of 37 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I still have my preorder code, I've used it already though? I haven't used the Vita one though
Message 12 of 37 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Can i have the Vita one? I have the Vita,I didn't' know there was two seperate codes for the PS3 and Vita

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 13 of 37 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 12, 2013

let me used it and see.

Message 14 of 37 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

No,I decided to buy the game like a month after the release,and I didn't even know about the crossbuy or preorder,I really was interested in the game at first,but now i'm lovin it

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 15 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 12, 2013

the same here got it like after it realese.

Message 16 of 37 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Nerd_Turd I'll try superbot sent an email to my PSN to redeem I'll see now, do I just put the code on here?
Message 17 of 37 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 12, 2013
sent it to me too please.
Message 18 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Not superbot, but psn UT or something like that
Message 19 of 37 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Yes I appreciate it if you could sent it to sharpshotjiggles please Smiley Happy

CharacterWishList:

Message 20 of 37 (52 Views)
0 Likes