Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
29 posts

Re: Can someone give me a preorder code?

Jan 12, 2013

Aww that sucks man,you're welcome to kepe using my thread

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Does anyone have one for the ps3 if so pm me and I will add you as a friend
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Thank you add me as a friend so we can play online by the way it is shadowdude128 is my psn
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

aight

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I'm also asking my friends, I'm determined to get him this code, a ps3 one
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Dude honestly i would help if I had any friends that played this game

CharacterWishList:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (51 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Dude you guys helping me is the best thing I heared all day thank you
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (46 Views)