Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 25 2013
By: HypernovaGN Fender Bender 3573 posts
Accepted Solution

Character Loyalty, Eh?

42 replies 610 views Edited Apr 25, 2013
So someone said something about character loyalty on a thread which got me thinking. What is your favorite PlayStation character ( s) and did or do still play with them?
Personally two of my favorites are G Cole and Jak, and I still main them to this day.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11335 posts

Re: Character Loyalty, Eh?

Apr 25, 2013

I've always been a fan of Sora and Sly Cooper. I still main Sly Cooper and still wish that Sora will be joining soon. :smileyvery-happy:

I also main as Zoose. I haven't played GoW to know if I like him or not. But I do find him unique.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Sweet Tooth. Played him all the way through the betas and from day one when I got the game. I still play as him now and then but working on getting every character to 100 at least at the moment. I also find myself working on getting a DLC character to 999 when they come out. I have Zeus and Emmett there at the moment. No interest in doing the same for Kat and Isaac though.

I love Greek Mythology and God of War so had to main Zeus. Not so much Kratos due to how popular he is.

I also love Twisted Metal and really need to buy the new one. Sweet Tooth plays well here so I'm happy about that.

My best games of all time are Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. If a character from either of these or both( I can dream) was here I'd be all over them. Yuna and Sora please! Advertise the HD collections. :smileytongue:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11335 posts

Apr 25, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

Sweet Tooth. Played him all the way through the betas and from day one when I got the game. I still play as him now and then but working on getting every character to 100 at least at the moment. I also find myself working on getting a DLC character to 999 when they come out. I have Zeus and Emmett there at the moment. No interest in doing the same for Kat and Isaac though.

I love Greek Mythology and God of War so had to main Zeus. Not so much Kratos due to how popular he is.

I also love Twisted Metal and really need to buy the new one. Sweet Tooth plays well here so I'm happy about that.

My best games of all time are Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. If a character from either of these or both( I can dream) was here I'd be all over them. Yuna and Sora please! Advertise the HD collections. :smileytongue:

I feel like starting a campain for Sora. He seems so much easier than Crash since Sora has his HD collection coming up (I saw some gameplay on youtube and it's epic!).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Drake was the very first character I played as. I liked him, but he didn't seem that great to me at the time. I tried out some of the other characters, but I didn't like them very much.

Then came Sly freakin' Cooper. Man, I just fell immediately in love with his moveset. He was just so much fun to play as. I kept playing as him in ranked over and over, and before you know it, I reached level 999 with him. I still play as him to this day.

I decided to go back to Drake and try him out again. Once I started to get used to him a little more, he ended up being my second favorite character, and now he's at level 999 with Sly.

Recently, I got interested in Evil Cole, Sweet Tooth, and even Isaac a little bit. They're all really fun to play as, and I hope I can get better with them.

And that's how those characters ended up as my forum signature. THE END. :smileyhappy:

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 25, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I feel like starting a campain for Sora. He seems so much easier than Crash since Sora has his HD collection coming up (I saw some gameplay on youtube and it's epic!).

Disney is a pain though. Acti just want cash so it's easy enough to solve.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Apr 25, 2013
love Ape Escape, so i played Spike first. i still main him
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I main the random button so I remain loyal to everybody.... wait ......wut :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (561 Views)
Wastelander
817 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Crash, Spyro, Jak, and Rachet are what I grew up with. However, I have come to love Sweet Tooth, Radec, and Isaac regardless of me never playing their franchises. I don't play as Jak or Rachet avidly, but I can use them decently.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (529 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Ratchet since i saw his announcement

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (524 Views)
0 Likes