Highlighted
Jul 14 2013
By: Gyralithe First Son 4 posts

Character Suggestions

15 replies 400 views Edited Jul 14, 2013
I personally feel that a good deal of great Playstation (or otherwise) video game icons were left out of All-Stars. I've come up with a slowly growing list of suggestions.

Dynasty Warriors
-Lu Bu
-Xiahou Dun
-Zhao Yun
-Any eventual ruler of the Three Kingdoms

Kingdom Hearts
-Sora
-Riku
-King Mickey
-Any significant member of Organization XIII

Final Fantasy
There are a lot of good characters here, too many to specify.

Singles
-Commander Shepard of Mass Effect (They put in Big Daddy so don't try to call me on this one.)
-The Hero (also known as 'Eight') of Dragon Quest VIII
-Nathan Hale of Resistance

If you have your own suggestions, anyone you think deserves their chance in this brawl, or you want to show some support for a listed character, post away!
Message 1 of 16 (400 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Re: Character Suggestions

Jul 14, 2013

That's... a pretty good list, actually! [except for Shepard Smiley Tongue]

We went over most of these characters, but the game really lacks DW and KH reps. I don't know much about Dragon Quest, but that sounds cool. RPG characters are always a plus. I hope you don't want all of these in at the same time though xD

Also, my top picks for a Final Fantasy rep are Auron (X) and Gabranth (XII). Not really interested on Cloud or Lightning.

Oh, and welcome to the giant mess that is the PSAS community! Smiley Very Happy

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 2 of 16 (397 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 14, 2013
Indeed, pretty much any Dynasty Warriors or Kingdom Hearts character would be welcome, just can't list all of them. Zhou Tai (DW) is a favorite of mine, but I decided just to post the out-standing characters. Any game I listed has more welcome characters than those posted.

As far as FF goes, I always thought Auron was pretty BA, and Leon's a favorite of mine, too.
Message 3 of 16 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Auron and Lu Bu in Allstars? or maybe Guan yu...

i wanna see dat!

this game realy need old ps one icons like Spyro, Crash, Abe, Dart, Lara croft, gabe logan

and maybe a famale Resident evil charakter like Ada wong or jill valentine or clair. we need more womens in this game!

i still dont get why we have 2 coles, if the charakter roster was huge i would not care but in a 20 charakter roster rly?

And why do we have heihachi that boring old fartguy, why not a other tekken charakter like jin or kazuya? Devilpower!

Big daddy is a cool charakter but he is not realy the defenition of Playstation Allstars.

Message 4 of 16 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Exactly. It seems to me like they put in characters that didn't really represent Playstation, like they managed to run out of ideas somehow. Similar to how Snake ended up in SSBB. He actually feels more like a Playstation rep to me.

In other words, he's on the list now, too.
Message 5 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jul 16, 2013

i have a few....

these are listed by most likely/ones i would like to see in first

Crash Bandicoot

Spyro the Dragon
Lara Croft
Cloud Strife
Dart Feld
Nathan Hale
Dovakiin
Rayman
Pyramid Head
Joel  or Joel and Ellie team
Gabriel Belmont/Dracula
Leon Kennedy
Nightmare
Yoshimitsu
Dante Alighieri
War
Ezio Auditore da Firenze or Conner Kenway
Wander
John Marston
Raziel
Star Killer
Sam Fisher
The Prince
Delsin Rowe
Jason Brody
Grayson Hunt
Sora
Rayne
Toan
Aiden Pearce
Tomba
Sphinx
Knack
Glitch
Vexx
Stormtrooper
Batman
Spider-Man

Message 6 of 16 (309 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Heihachi is a far better Tekken character choise then Jin or Kazuya, being the face of the tekken franchise for longer than jin, and him being the very first boss of the series. Heihachi has been in every tekken game to date.

Message 7 of 16 (299 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Now THAT'S a list.
Personally, I like those three in the middle: The Prince, Sam Fisher, and Star Killer.
Each of them would fit right in to the game, and I REALLY want to see some Jedi action in there.
Message 8 of 16 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jul 16, 2013

i would have characters from the yakuza series and the destany warrior series, but ive never played them so i have no clue about them.

and i didnt have Abe on here because quite frankly i dont know how they would make him a fighter tbh
and i originally had Chell from portal on the list but i took her off in favor of having Glados as a stage, kinda like Hades, instead where she controls the entire stage and opens portals randomly  and insults the characters

Message 9 of 16 (290 Views)
Gaming Beast
2036 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro The Dragon, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Max and Monica, Nathan Hale and Chimera, Tomba, Dart and Sora. I noticed many people are saying Pyramid Head but I think Alessa would be better and make more sense, first she's a female and also the idea of her trying to obtain the power of Polygon Man just makes sense. I also thought of some random ones that mean something to me because I played these games a lot growing up and well here they are Tony Hawk, Dave Mirra and/or Matt Hoffman either one is fine and lastly Agumon from Digimon World.

The List.
#PSASBR2

You're not stupid it's the stupid things you do.
Message 10 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Likes