Highlighted
Jun 20 2014
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

Check Out Indie Assault (Update)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 673 views Edited Jun 23, 2014

Hey everybody, it's Ndukauba. I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back.

As most of you probably don't know, I am now the Community Manager of an Indie Development Team known as Imagination Vent. If you refer to some older posts on the PSASBR forums, there was a pre-alpha video about this same team making a 4 player brawler, similar to Super Smash Bros., for PlayStation.

I came to you guys because you all have the burning passion for a 4 player brawler on PlayStation, and I truly believe this game can deliver. Right now, the game, Indie Assault, is a 4 player indie brawler that will be coming to PlayStation, and we would like to have your feedback on the game. As of right now, the game is in it pre-alpha build, so it is not polished yet, but it will be later down the road.

Please check it out on Imagination Vent's YouTube channel. You will see a fee minutes of gameplay when the title was known as Bionic Fighters. Rest assured, the game has come far from what you'll see in the video, but we aren't ready to show it just yet.

Check out Imagination Vent's pre-alpha gameplay video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd4s1NPjxs

Please leave feedback on the Imagination Vent forums: http://bionic-fighters.boards.net

Also, if any of you guys can get in contact with Devon3000, that would be very much appreciated. I really do need to talk to him concerning this.

Thanks
Ndukauba

Message 1 of 15 (673 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Check Out Indie Assault

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2014

I remember hearing about this a while ago. It looks pretty ok. I'm curious as to what you guys have added so far.

photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 2 of 15 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 20, 2014
@SirFudgey If you want to know more, check out the Indie Assault forums =)
Message 3 of 15 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jun 20, 2014

looks promising might be decent with a bit more work

When Spike says those 3 words of death, its already too late....
"YOU'LL NEVER WIN!!!"

Gottcha!!! on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

Message 4 of 15 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 20, 2014
@djdudemyster I'm glad you're interested in it the game. We are really trying to deliver an amazing 4 player brawler experience to PlayStation, and we feel that Indie Assault can deliver it. If you have any suggestions at all, feel free to visit the website and let us know. Also, tell your friends about the game as well =)
Message 5 of 15 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Jun 20, 2014
Uhh... ADVERTISING

RingingPhoneTelephone Calls 

Satire Extraordinaire!RingingPhone
"Stop trolling, you're CLEARLY trolling!" - Everyone In Off-Topic.

~ Proud Upholder Of The PS Forums Rules Of Conduct ~
~ Survivor Of Two Permanent Bans ~ Influential Satire Member ~

~ Forum Moderation Expert ~ Victim Of Many Injustices ~
~ Sworn Enemy To The Off-Topic Board ~ Anti-Troll Cultist ~

...Before you report this post, please check HERE to see if it actually breaches the PS Forums Rules Of Conduct, otherwise you're wasting your time! Thanks!

Message 6 of 15 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Jun 20, 2014
What background experience does this dev team have in fighting games?
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 7 of 15 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 20, 2014
@MarcusSoul All of their info is right here: http://imaginationvent.com/about-us.html?m
Message 8 of 15 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Looks nice, although interested to see what it looks like now. The demo video looked nice, and I realize the game was in extremely early development at that time. Keep up the updates and a little bit of gameplay footage here and there, so I can see how the game develops and evolves into a game that I would most likely love to play.

Message 9 of 15 (496 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 21, 2014
@Funcrazyfish I'm glad you enjoyed the video =) Yeah, I'll definitely keep you guys posted, but also, check out the Indie Assault forums for some more info on its progress. And if I'm not mistaken, there should be some new gameplay coming soon =)
Message 10 of 15 (478 Views)