By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2192 posts

Croc Moveset

11 replies 345 views Edited Jan 18, 2013

Key

[]= square

/\ = triangle

o = circle

X= jump

Croc move set (Croc! Legend of the Gobbos)

Croc!.jpeg

Neutral [] :tail spin

Side [] : Beany Bird Flight (grabs onto Beany Bird and can fly where ever he wants to for three seconds. It can also damage opponents)

Down [] : Tail spin backflip

Up [] : pink Gummi jump (low jump and emits ap when jumped on)

X+[] : Aerial tail spin

X+ side [] : Aerial Beany Bird Flight

X+ Down [] : Aerial Tail Spin Backflip

X+ up [] : Aerial Pink Gummy Jump

Neutral /\ : gem circle (the five colored gems circle around Croc reflecting projectiles and hurt opponents)

Side /\ : Gobbo toss (stay on stage for a bit and knock ap out of opponents. Can sometimes get King Gobbo who knocks out extra ap)

Down /\ : ground pound

Up /\ : Green Gummi jump (jumps really high but cannot attack until he is at the highest point of the jump)

X+/\ : Aerial Gem Circle

X+ side /\ : Aerial Gobbo Toss

X+ Down /\ : Aerial Ground Pound

X+ Up /\ : Aerial Green Gummi Jum

Neutral o : bite

Side o : Jelly toss (sticks to opponents for about three seconds, slowing them down)

Down o : Gummi barrier (reflects projectiles and can be jumped on by opponents. Can also be broken if hit too many times)

Up o : Red Gummi jump (medium jump and stays on stage for ten  seconds for everyone to use)

X+o : Aerial Bite

X+ side o : Aerial Jelly Toss

X+ Down o : Minecart Drop (falls out of the sky on a mincart and when he lands, dashes forward a little)

X+ Up o : Aerial Red Gummi Jump

Super level 1: Rings a gong and everyone next to it dies

Super level 2: gems circle around croc in a pentagon shape and shoot out. They keep going until they hit a wall or opponent

Super level 3: A stampede of Gobbos run across the stage and latch onto all the enemies slowing them down, while Baron Dante (the final boss) runs across the stage killing the enemies.

Shield: Holds a Gummi in front of him

Throws:

^ = Beany the Bird carries the opponent upward then drops them

< = tail spins the opponent to the left

> = tail spins the opponent to the right

\/ = does a front flip, hitting the opponent downward with his tail

Alternate costume (without the sword) :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Re: Croc Moveset

Jan 18, 2013

Ok! We get it, you made a Croc moveset, you don't need to keep reposting it!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2192 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Sorry i just love Croc! Any suggestions for this one?

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2192 posts

Jan 18, 2013

can anyone think of a better moveset or have any ideas

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Jan 18, 2013

BelowZer0__ wrote:

can anyone think of a better moveset or have any ideas

I can't help much, I never played Croc. I did see a playthrough though, and this moveset is perfect! I really hope Croc:LotG and Croc 2 get onto the Playstation Store someday. Croc deserves a comeback!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2192 posts

Jan 18, 2013

do you guys think i should use different types of gobbos for his moveset. For example i could use the spear gobbo and he could jab his spear

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2192 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Bump. I love croc!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Apr 13, 2013

In some levels of croc 2 you get to use a red toy  car or something to get a heart if not mistaken... It's a lot of time I don't play croc so I don't remember very well... Maybe you could include that in his moveset and making it work like sir daniel hand if you like... Then to beat the octopus boss you use bombs or something, right? Anyhow nice moveset

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Spola1994 wrote:

In some levels of croc 2 you get to use a red toy  car or something to get a heart if not mistaken... It's a lot of time I don't play croc so I don't remember very well... Maybe you could include that in his moveset and making it work like sir daniel hand if you like... Then to beat the octopus boss you use bombs or something, right? Anyhow nice moveset

I believe it was a wind-up gobbo toy you could use.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Apr 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcBr6HOBT0 yeah! Here it is at 16:11

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (168 Views)
0 Likes