Sackboy
417 posts

Re: Crossbuy is not what i thought it was..

Feb 24, 2013
Only the UK gets Motorstorm. We got it free a few months ago. We get free Deadlocked though.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 24, 2013

This is the whole email message they sent me.. excluding the code they gave me lol.

"Ratchet & Clank: QForce launched for the PlayStation®3 in November 2012, we announced that the PlayStation®Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013. For those of you who have purchased the PS3™ version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you by offering MotorStorm RC as a free download. 

We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email."

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Pipelayer_69 wrote:

So i finnaly tried to use my crossbuy with this game today because my friend got a Vita and i wanted to give him the game so we could play with each other.. but after downloaded the vita stuff, and trying to copy it to his Vita, it gives us a message saying the stuff belongs to another PSN account...

So basically crossbuy is only meant for you only, if you own a vita then you can get the game for free, but no one else... cause we cant even log my account into his vita, it only lets his PSN logged into his vita... You guys probably knew this from day 1 though haha. I just thought it was kinda dumb.

Yeah, they did that spicifically so people couldn't give their friends free stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2883 posts

Feb 24, 2013

ChrisF2112 wrote:

You would have been able to do this if you hadn't set the disk benefits to your account. If you had set it to your friends account, he'd have been able to download the game and you'd still be able to play the PS3 version. Unfortunately I don't think you can undo the process, so your friend will just have to pay for the game now.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (31 Views)
0 Likes