Apr 19 2013
By: Blzzrd Fender Bender 3946 posts

Dante has no good costumes.......

39 replies 534 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I ike maining Dante and he's the only character I want to use from now on but why do all his costumes suck? All they did was remove a layer. From coat, to wife-beater, to shirtless. Not to mention the shirtless one is pretty flamboyant and these two costumes aren't even the costumes in the actual DmC! 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (534 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: Dante has no good costumes.......

Apr 20, 2013
they did that because they don't want spoil anything from DmC costumes
my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7876 posts

Apr 20, 2013

HarryBoughZack1 wrote:
they did that because they don't want spoil anything from DmC costumes

If they didn't want to spoil anything from DmC, why not give him his classic attire as an DLC costume?  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (518 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I realize this, but it just ruined the costumes of a loved character in the game. Plus, costumes a spoiler. Really? They're just costumes. If spoiling is really what they were worried about they honestly should've planned an update beforehand for when DmC came out

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Looking at the current costumes for Dante, I'm scared to see his next ones :smileyindifferent:

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (505 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7876 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Blzzrd wrote:

I realize this, but it just ruined the costumes of a loved character in the game. Plus, costumes a spoiler. Really? They're just costumes. If spoiling is really what they were worried about they honestly should've planned an update beforehand for when DmC came out

Of course costumes are spoilers. Didn't you see the Young Zeus costume from the glitch? They're going to make a new game just for Zoose!  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I agree... Dante outfits suck! They could have at least gave him one with his white hair.
dante photo dante2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Dante's next costume will probably be him in his underwear, and then after that, well, you get the idea. :smileyvery-happy:

inFAMOUS: Second Son

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (460 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Dante's the pretty boy in the game. It's the first thing my friend noticed when she played the game. Less clothing is fan service for the girls.

Wife beaters are **bleep**-wear, and girls love **bleep**. Look up Stockholm syndrome. It explains everything and makes you wonder why you're not more of a **bleep** (if you aren't already one).

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Zemp1990 wrote:

Dante's the pretty boy in the game. It's the first thing my friend noticed when she played the game. Less clothing is fan service for the girls.

Wife beaters are **bleep**-wear, and girls love **bleep**. Look up Stockholm syndrome. It explains everything and makes you wonder why you're not more of a **bleep** (if you aren't already one).

doosh*

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (451 Views)