Fender Bender
3946 posts

Re: Dante has no good costumes.......

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

All I ask is that they give him what are his REAL costumes. Neo Dante, Dark Dante, and Classic Dante. It would be so much more epic. He is a great character and an obvious addition to this game but they made him so plain. I only wear his first one in either the original color, or the brown one. The Black coat and red undershirt isn't bad either. Anyways, yeah. There are only maybe 3 good costume options for him, and if you choose the second you're either a little boy, a chick, or flaming. The 3rd one with just the undershirt doesn't look BAD but it is just him without the coat! And the coat is so awesome why woud you want to get rid of it anyways?

Message 11 of 40 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Apr 20, 2013
The just shirt Dante is in DmC and its unlocked by completing the game on very hard if I remember and its called 'the son of sparda' costume. I like to wear just because I've unlocked it in DmC
Message 12 of 40 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Shirtless Dante turns me on....

No honestly I'm straight yet Shirtless Dante in them pink/purple pants really does it for me....

Why I ain't been this turned on since... Well, let's not go there. Smiley Embarassed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 40 (263 Views)
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 20, 2013

When I first saw shirtless Dante for the first time, I thought to myself, "Oh man, things can't get even more gay than this". Then i found out about his pink pants. *facepalm*

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 14 of 40 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 20, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

I realize this, but it just ruined the costumes of a loved character in the game. Plus, costumes a spoiler. Really? They're just costumes. If spoiling is really what they were worried about they honestly should've planned an update beforehand for when DmC came out

Of course costumes are spoilers. Didn't you see the Young Zeus costume from the glitch? They're going to make a new game just for Zoose!  Smiley Very Happy

Please tell me you are trolling. Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Just so that i was different from the other Dantes playing out there, (ie: Vergil colorway and standard colorway), i'd choose shirtless Dante sometimes. I remember once i did this match where my brother and i were fighting our mirrors. And the guy playing the other Dante kept saying, "Oh look it's gay Dante, the player must be gay or something, he must love to look at Dante shirtless," blah blah you get the idea. We proceeded to pummel them. Hard. So at the end of the match the other Dante was cussing and saying, "That Dante was so gaayyy..." Well he lost to a gay Dante apparentally. If being gay is bad from his point of view, then losing to a gay must mean you're the lowest of the low xD

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 16 of 40 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

regularbender wrote:

When I first saw shirtless Dante for the first time, I thought to myself, "Oh man, things can't get even more gay than this". Then i found out about his pink pants. *facepalm*

How does being shirtless make anyone gay? **bleep**. Most stupid sh** I've heard. His pink pants ruin his manliness, yes. But being shirtless is not gay.

Message 17 of 40 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Yea , I really hope he gets his classic costume from DmC. I really like that one.
And Seth Killian said the third partys are going to get something new.. I'm still waiting for that..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 40 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Dante's first costume actually is the costume from DMC

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 40 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender