Apr 09 2013
By: TZilla-33 First Son 7 posts

Did you make Sony happy?

23 replies 345 views Edited Apr 9, 2013

So since few or more of the characters where in the game to advertise new games coming out soon (Ex: DmC, Metal Gear Rising, Dead SPace 3, Little Big Planet Karting, Tekken Tag Team 2, GoW Acension, Sly Cooper 4, Bioshock Infinite) **bleep** i didnt even realized thats alot......anywho!!! I was wondering how many of you guys decided to pick up these games after playing all stars. Personally I was gonna get Metal Gear either way, idk if I heard about Raidens game before he was annouced for All stars. The only game that I got that i didnt think I was gonna like but because of All stars I did was DmC. Idk the new one didnt seem interesting to me but the character got me curious then when it came out I ended up getting!! And Now I am happy to say that I have 4 games that were advertised in All stars. 

So lemme know if you had a similar experience? DId you expect to hate one of the games but ended up getting up? I just like to ask questions to fellow gamers that I want to see their responses.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Re: Did you make Sony happy?

Apr 9, 2013

Since I got the game I have looked into Stawhawk, but people say to stay away from it as no one plays it online. Same with Twisted Metal.

Also to be honest this game STOPPED me from getting MGS, because I hate Raiden in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (334 Views)
Fender Bender
4071 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Let see, the beta for GoWA hooked me on that so I bought that . MGR I plan on renting because of the short SP. I was going to rent sly 4 however it's down to about 25 dollars here so I may just buy it.  My friend just convinced me to buy injustice. Tomb raider is a maybe if it goes down to 30 anytime soon and Last of us will be the last game I own for ps3. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Apr 9, 2013
It made check out the bioshock series more, definetly got me interested in the Infamous series. Downloaded the dead space 3 demo and enjoyed that right before Isaac was released, revengence as well, but eh, raidens kinda a hermaphradite. I'd say they did a pretty good job
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

Also to be honest this game STOPPED me from getting MGS, because I hate Raiden in this game.

I presume you mean MGR?

NS.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 9, 2013

No.  This game hasn't made me want to buy anything really.  I might check out Uncharted, but that's it.  The games I've played that are repped in this game:

MediEvil

Twisted Metal 1-4

Metal Gear Solid 1-3

Jak & Daxter Trilogy

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7959 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Are there any Big Daddies in Bioshock Infinite? I didn't know Big Daddy and the Little Sisters were addvertising.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Apr 9, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Are there any Big Daddies in Bioshock Infinite? I didn't know Big Daddy and the Little Sisters were addvertising.  :smileyvery-happy:

...They are from 1 and 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7959 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

...They are from 1 and 2.

So, a character from 1 and 2 can advertise for 3 when they are not in 3? Interesting, tell me more!  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Im waiting to check out BioShock and Dead Space triology, loving big daddy and Isaac!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (248 Views)
0 Likes