Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Did you make Sony happy?

Apr 10, 2013

Ive been debating picking up Twisted Metal the reboot, and kinda want to play KZ 2 all the way through.. but **bleep** is Killzone not fun at all Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 24 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 10, 2013

OH! and Starhawk

Message 22 of 24 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

Since I got the game I have looked into Stawhawk, but people say to stay away from it as no one plays it online. Same with Twisted Metal.

Also to be honest this game STOPPED me from getting MGS, because I hate Raiden in this game.

i have starhawk... good god it was a great game until i realized its better not to have a mic! because even though you are sitting at your base, you can be heard from the enemy team, so if you tell your buddy "Smiley Very Happy bro, jump in the car, we gonna flank them" the enemy team will expect them and one time i got to meet up with the person i was takling to, said "oh hold on theres a guy i gotta kill" killed him and then ends up that was the guy who was meeting with me. SO YEAH.... i mean AT LEAST A PROXIMITY CHAT? that is what killed the game for me

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 23 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Apr 10, 2013
most games ive already tried. only thing that i hadnt played previous to PSABR was Starhawk and i loved it. well and of course MGR and DMC but they werent out yet at the time and i still havent picked em up lol.
Message 24 of 24 (50 Views)
0 Likes