Apr 10 2013
By: Gamerzlimited Splicer 58 posts

Do You Know What Pisses Me Off About This Game?

24 replies 398 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

People saying that it's finished. To me, this game feels far from complete (Probably like 50%). There are 4 reasons why I think it is incomplete:

1. Characters: The roster is not completely filled up. Remember those star borders before the update of Kat and Emmett Graves? If there won't be anymore characters, those borders would still be there.

2. Stages: Same as number 1, there are two more spaces for stages. Nothing else I could say about this.

3. Costumes: The pre-order costumes of Big Daddy, Dante, Heihachi, and Raiden along with the leak of Zeus and Issac Clarke's alternative costumes are not yet released as DLC. More can be added if Santa Monica want for other characters, but it's top priority to see these as DLC in the future.

4. Trophies: Seth Killian said there will be trophies for completing arcade mode for Kat, Emmett Graves, Zeus, and Issac Clarke. Even a trophy to see Sir Daniel do his LVL 3 on the "Graveyard" stage would be great too.

If there is a a character I want to see in PS All-Stars, I would choose Lara Croft. She's been well known in the PS1 generation as I can remember. Now that the "Tomb Raider" reboot is released, I do not see why they shouldn't include her. And if that has to be that counterpart, I'm fine with it.

Message 1 of 25 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Do You Know What Pisses Me Off About This Game?

Apr 10, 2013

I agree with you. If this game was really finished every blank spot would be filled. Characters might even get an even amount of costumes. That's all i have to say.

Message 2 of 25 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 10, 2013
For there first game I'd have to say it's good,the only problem I have is how ignorant they are with the patches.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 3 of 25 (364 Views)
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I agree this game is just not a solid completion.
Message 4 of 25 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I think they need unlockable characters. Or they have a patch, and don't announce what it is.

then a week passes.

someone finds out there is an unlockable character.

Crash bandicoot.

What I enjoyed about Super smash bros was that I could spend tons of time working with my sister to unlock hidden characters. With this, I just gotta pay for it.

Message 5 of 25 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 10, 2013
@Overstuffed I see you are new here, yeah SSB had great unlockables but then it kept giving out terrible characters, also unlockables in Brawl also sent a middle finger to Nintendo's Fans(ie. You get tons of characters, stop emailing them to fix the game's lag or fix metaknight) also I'm pretty sure if you'd use the search bar you'd see alot of controversies regarding Crash Bandicoot.
Message 6 of 25 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I always thought Sackboy would hve a ton of neat, innovative costumes. Instead we have basic sackboy, sackgirl, skeleton sackboy, and.. a stupid wrestler onesie :s

Message 7 of 25 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Apr 10, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
@Overstuffed I see you are new here, yeah SSB had great unlockables but then it kept giving out terrible characters, also unlockables in Brawl also sent a middle finger to Nintendo's Fans(ie. You get tons of characters, stop emailing them to fix the game's lag or fix metaknight) also I'm pretty sure if you'd use the search bar you'd see alot of controversies regarding Crash Bandicoot.

I know there is a lot of discussion about crash, I just thought it would be cool if they made him a secret unlockable character that the players have to scavange for themselves. Was metaknight bad? I usually played as pit, and I cant go back and check because I don't own my wii anymore, only have melee now.

Message 8 of 25 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Ah, unlockable characters. Man I miss those old days. I would be more fun to play to unlock characters than unlock minions and costumes. The whole roster would have silhouettes when the characters are locked and will be unlocked the more you play the game. I wish companies still do that rather than having all characters usable from the start.

Message 9 of 25 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Gamerzlimited wrote:

Ah, unlockable characters. Man I miss those old days. I would be more fun to play to unlock characters than unlock minions and costumes. The whole roster would have silhouettes when the characters are locked and will be unlocked the more you play the game. I wish companies still do that rather than having all characters usable from the start.

Games nowadays need more replay value too.

Message 10 of 25 (227 Views)
0 Likes