Sackboy
488 posts

Re: Final Fantasy Rep

Aug 16, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

Vincent Valentine - vincent-valentine Wallpaper

if you wanna have unique one. Pistols, teleportation, and transformations in diffrent monsters.

Presented in FF VII, and had its own ps2 exclusiv game, as you see. And he looks bad  a s s.

Vincent  Valentine.

Beast! He needs more love.

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Raynimator wrote:
Discussions over. The only logical choice is Cid Arguably the most iconic character because he has appeared in some form in all of the numbered final fantasies. Cid or I'm not buying!!!

But which Cid? Do we go FF IV Cid? FF VII Cid may be a more logical choice from a pure fighter standpoint. Or what about Regent Cid? I mean, who wouldn't want to play as an oglop? Smiley LOL

All joes aside, though, I think the FF rep will most likely be Lightning. I don't know why, but I just have that feeling. Mainly because we know there at least remains one more RPG character and one more female character (possibly the same person), thanks to PGN. Do I think it should be Lightning? Not at all. If we're judging purely based of of the effect they had on the PlayStation brand, Cloud deserves the nod hands down. And don't just assume I'm another gripey FF VII fanboy. On the contrary, I'm pretty much the farthest thing from it (I really could care less about the majority of the characters from that game).

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 12 of 17 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

Vincent Valentine - vincent-valentine Wallpaper

if you wanna have unique one. Pistols, teleportation, and transformations in diffrent monsters.

Presented in FF VII, and had its own ps2 exclusiv game, as you see. And he looks bad  a s s.

Vincent  Valentine.

Your summary of Vincent pretty much screamed out DANTE.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 17 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 16, 2012
But Vinny doesn't use swords and it's a different type of gun. Dante just transforms into white hair dante but Vincent transforms into actual monsters. He'd use his gauntlet in close combat.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 14 of 17 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

I know this has been talked about alot but I just don't get it.

Why all the hate for Lightning? I don't see whats wrong with her. I've beaten FFXIII and I have no problem with her. Frankly, this game needs more female characters anyway so I don't know hy Lightning is getting sh*t on.

Then there's Cloud. Sure he was in FFVII which was a huge game on PS1 and people are dying to get him in. From what I hear, Lighning will be playable insated of Cloud.

So neither side wins. Lightning/Cloud fans will never be satisfied.

What they should do is put a Final Fantasy rep that's neither of them so both sides are content. Like at least there's someone in the game representing the franchise.

Put Black Mage or a Moogle or a Chocobo or Cactuar in instead and end all this.

Why don't you go and read in the other threads instead of asking? It doesn't take a lot of work.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 15 of 17 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 16, 2012
cloud. the end

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 16 of 17 (437 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013

This game is brilliant. First of all, if the reps from battle royal were to look at this, i would say you guys did an amazing job on this game.

Now about a rep for final fantasy. My opinion is that .....Cloud is amazing character, but it's time to lay off that character for once. He's been in plenty of sequels and prequels of the final fantasy VII series. We've seen too much of him. No offense Cloud, you've been put in the spotlight long enough. Now let someone else have the stage.

I say Lightning should represent FF in Battle royale. She's kick a** and top right gorgeuous, who wouldn't love a kick a** final fantasy girl? Lightning is as well as one of the recent FF games that is released. If she could travel through time and space, wouldn't it make sense that she would be able to warp to different worlds? "AKA Battle Royale?. Not only are there a few females in the game, there too much hardcore, serial killer looking male characters. Now it's time to add sexy females characters in the game to add a little fan service. Heck, not just Lightning, throw in Ada Wong, or even Aya Brea, or all three. Who wouldn't want to see sexy girls kick male a** in game?? Smiley Happy)) Help support this post! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17 (201 Views)
0 Likes