HELL YES! RUDY!!!!

Message 201 of 215 (148 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: First Party Character Poll

Jan 29, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

HELL YES! RUDY!!!!

I'm actually surprised that he made it that far, but also very happy! :smileyhappy:

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 202 of 215 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

roydgriffin wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

HELL YES! RUDY!!!!

I'm actually surprised that he made it that far, but also very happy! :smileyhappy:

I'm really hoping Rudy and Dart get in now. :smileyhappy:

Message 203 of 215 (133 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I just realized that if all the Demon's Souls reps had their scores combined, they'd be beating Gabe Logan.

If you Demon's Souls fans could just agree on who should rep the game, your rep would be in the top 10.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 204 of 215 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I would love a composite Demon's Souls character as the rep. It would have to wear the Knight armor though.
Message 205 of 215 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Hells yea! I love that top 5! Uberhero, Dart and Rudy kick bottom!!!
Message 206 of 215 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Feb 16, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
I would love a composite Demon's Souls character as the rep. It would have to wear the Knight armor though.

That was a knight that was on the cover of the game, right? That makes them pretty iconic already.

Message 207 of 215 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Yeah it is. That's why I think the character should wear it as the default costume.
Message 208 of 215 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Feb 16, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
Yeah it is. That's why I think the character should wear it as the default costume.

Do people play Demon's Souls for the character/story? Would anything be lost if they just went with a normal knight without personality?

Oh, and looking at the results page I noticed it sorely needs to be updated. Rudy is in third place and Gabe beat the Chimera.

Message 209 of 215 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Feb 16, 2013

So since ZombieScientist seems to be M.I.A, I decided to do it myself. No pictures here:

• Dart (The Legend of Dragoon)--------------------------------------------------121----------41%
  • Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)--------------------------------------------105----------36%
  • Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms)--------------------------------------------------76----------26%
  • Uberhero (Patapon)---------------------------------------------------------------74----------25%
  • Chimera Hybrid (Resistance)---------------------------------------------------67----------23%
  • Gabriel Logan (Syphon Filter)---------------------------------------------------67----------23%
  • Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain)--------------------------------------------------------56----------19%
  • Ico (Ico)------------------------------------------------------------------------------54----------18%
  • Nathan Hale (Resistance)-------------------------------------------------------54----------18%
  • Ellen (Folklore)---------------------------------------------------------------------48----------16%
  • Tag (ModNation Racers)--------------------------------------------------------41----------14%
  • Robbit (Jumping Flash!)---------------------------------------------------------40----------14%
  • Alundra (Alundra)------------------------------------------------------------------39----------13%
  • Ari & Stan (Okage: Shadow King)---------------------------------------------37----------13%
  • Joel (The Last of Us)-------------------------------------------------------------34----------12%
  • Toan (Dark Cloud)----------------------------------------------------------------33----------11%
  • Jeanne d'Arc (Jeanne d'Arc)----------------------------------------------------32----------11%
  • Rau Utu (The Mark of Kri)-------------------------------------------------------32----------11%
  • Jennifer Tate (Primal)------------------------------------------------------------31----------11%
  • Jaster Rogue (Rogue Galaxy)--------------------------------------------------29----------10%
  • Captain Blasto (Blasto)----------------------------------------------------------28----------10%
  • Pomeranian (Tokyo Jungle)----------------------------------------------------28----------10%
  • Keats (Folklore)--------------------------------------------------------------------24----------8%
  • Maximillian (Dark Chronicle)----------------------------------------------------24----------8%
  • Arc (Arc the Lad)------------------------------------------------------------------23----------8%
  • Kutaro (Puppeteer)----------------------------------------------------------------22----------7%
  • Monica (Dark Chronicle)---------------------------------------------------------22----------7%
  • Jodie Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls)-------------------------------------------21----------7%
  • Lammy (UmJammer Lammy)--------------------------------------------------21----------7%
  • Leonard (White Knight Chronicles)--------------------------------------------20----------7%
  • Vahn (Legend of Legaia)---------------------------------------------------------20----------7%
  • Zeus (God of War)----------------------------------------------------------------20----------7%
  • Old King Allant (Demon's Souls)-----------------------------------------------19----------6%
  • TigerShark (Invizimals)-----------------------------------------------------------19----------6%
  • Ultra-V (War of the Monsters)---------------------------------------------------19----------6%
  • Kulche (LocoRoco)----------------------------------------------------------------18----------6%
  • Ostrava of Boletaria (Demon's Souls)----------------------------------------18----------6%
  • Lil and Laarg (Escape Plan)-----------------------------------------------------15----------5%
  • Robed Figure (Journey)----------------------------------------------------------15----------5%
  • Overlord Badman (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?)----------13----------4%
  • Rose (The Legend of Dragoon)------------------------------------------------13----------4%
  • Garl Vinland (Demon's Souls)--------------------------------------------------12----------4%
  • Nix (Infamous)----------------------------------------------------------------------11----------4%
  • Old King Doran (Demon's Souls)----------------------------------------------11----------4%
  • Finn (Sorcery)----------------------------------------------------------------------10----------3%
  • Raven (Gravity Rush)-------------------------------------------------------------10----------3%
  • Minamoto Yo$hitsune (Genji)-----------------------------------------------------9----------3%
  • Vibri (Vib-Ribbon)--------------------------------------------------------------------9----------3%
  • Zeke Dunbar (Infamous)-----------------------------------------------------------9----------3%
  • Virginia Maxwell (Wild Arms)-----------------------------------------------------8----------3%
  • Iota (Tearaway)----------------------------------------------------------------------7----------2%
  • Lazarus Jones (Ghosthunter)----------------------------------------------------7----------2%
  • Mr. Grimm (Twisted Metal)--------------------------------------------------------7----------2%
  • Togera (War of the Monsters)----------------------------------------------------7----------2%
  • Joseph Capelli (Resistance)------------------------------------------------------6----------2%
  • Kei (Ape Escape)--------------------------------------------------------------------6----------2%
  • Lavitz Slambert (The Legend of Dragoon)-------------------------------------6----------2%
  • Regular Patapon(s) (Patapon)---------------------------------------------------5----------2%
  • Xia Covault (Kinetica)--------------------------------------------------------------5----------2%
  • Darc (Arc the Lad)------------------------------------------------------------------4----------1%
  • Fluted Knight (Demon's Souls)--------------------------------------------------4----------1%
  • Rohn (Lair)---------------------------------------------------------------------------4----------1%
  • Tati (Rise of the Kasai)------------------------------------------------------------4----------1%
  • Artemis (Dark Mist)-----------------------------------------------------------------3----------1%
  • Finn (Beyond the Beyond)--------------------------------------------------------2----------1%
  • Flint (Alundra 2)---------------------------------------------------------------------2----------1%
  • Dennis Riley (Extermination)-----------------------------------------------------1----------0%
  • Quico (Papo & Yo)-----------------------------------------------------------------1----------0%
  • R. Suzuki (Doko Demo Issyo)---------------------------------------------------1----------0%

Go Dart!

Message 210 of 215 (53 Views)