No apology necessary Blzzrd
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6829 posts

Re: Good Cole

May 18, 2013
Lol me and my partner had a real good game vs real raiden they were split screen good and evil cole it went to 6ot I wish I would've recorded
Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

May 18, 2013
Aye Vizionary, do you participate in Aylas's 1v1 Ladder? It looks legit, I might have to check it out. It reminds me of AiB (allisbrawl.com) ladder for SSBB.

Tekken BF

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2118 posts

May 18, 2013

xTeam_Dominate wrote:
Aye Vizionary, do you participate in Aylas's 1v1 Ladder? It looks legit, I might have to check it out. It reminds me of AiB (allisbrawl.com) ladder for SSBB.

Yeah I do, I'm A ranked for the moment but I have to play some matches to see if I can get it up some more.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (84 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

May 18, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:

xTeam_Dominate wrote:

Yeah I do, I'm A ranked for the moment but I have to play some matches to see if I can get it up some more.

There's a tournament on the 30 1st, roomer has it that the prize is a $10 PSN card!

Tekken BF

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2118 posts

May 18, 2013

Blzzrd wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

Noobish-Hero wrote:
I don't recall playing a team of two Coles the other day. Maybe we did play. If you want the truth,the reason why i made this thread was because i got my butt handed to me by Big_Lowe (I think is his name, best Good Cole I've played) I couldn't touch him in a 1v1 and it made me realize that I really do struggle against great Good Cole players

I have the same problem with REAL_RAIDEN

out zone him...that cat likes to get up close and personal. He has little patience for the zoning game so if you can play safe you'll be better off for it.

Apologies to the OP for getting off-topic, but I noticed your're good with GC and I'm trying to get better with him. Any tips?

Yeah I have tons but it really falls down to who your playing and the MU. Cole is perhaps the best zoning character in the game. Not the best camp game but the best zoning. Ratchet would be the best if he was very mobile but he doesn't so as it stands he doesn't so if you get in ratchet's face its rough for him. 

As for Cole you can out zone anyone really, Cole is very mobile...has more means of bursts than I care to talk about, has numerous confirms and builds meter pretty quickly. For dealing with Cole's main problems like FP or Kratos short hops are goign to be your best friend. There is simply too much Cole can throw out at once for anyone save sackboy to deal with. Sticky's will take away landing options and make the opponent either have to air dodge, block or roll. the latter two can be negated by grabs and if you do get the grab off the sticky counts for AP still and gives you an easier ap burst from grab. If you rush them sometimes the sticky will blow up on them and its an easy confirm. If they wish to air dodge you can read it and either follow up with a freeze right afterwards which is impossible to dodge or tether and burst from there. Either way Cole has simply too much projectiles that he can throw out too fast for your opponent to dodge everything. Also has the ice launch and that makes get away easy and allows you to play the defensive game that Cole excels at. If you play the defensive game...Cole is really really difficult to beat. Especially on maps that have large spacing. No character is as mobile as Cole...only Raiden can come close...meaning in any map that you have medium to large spacing you should never ever get touched. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (81 Views)
Survivor
2118 posts

May 18, 2013

xTeam_Dominate wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

xTeam_Dominate wrote:

There's a tournament on the 30 1st, roomer has it that the prize is a $10 PSN card!

sounds good, hopefully I am available that day. Thanks for the info.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3946 posts

May 18, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

Noobish-Hero wrote:
I don't recall playing a team of two Coles the other day. Maybe we did play. If you want the truth,the reason why i made this thread was because i got my butt handed to me by Big_Lowe (I think is his name, best Good Cole I've played) I couldn't touch him in a 1v1 and it made me realize that I really do struggle against great Good Cole players

out zone him...that cat likes to get up close and personal. He has little patience for the zoning game so if you can play safe you'll be better off for it.

Apologies to the OP for getting off-topic, but I noticed your're good with GC and I'm trying to get better with him. Any tips?

Yeah I have tons but it really falls down to who your playing and the MU. Cole is perhaps the best zoning character in the game. Not the best camp game but the best zoning. Ratchet would be the best if he was very mobile but he doesn't so as it stands he doesn't so if you get in ratchet's face its rough for him. 

As for Cole you can out zone anyone really, Cole is very mobile...has more means of bursts than I care to talk about, has numerous confirms and builds meter pretty quickly. For dealing with Cole's main problems like FP or Kratos short hops are goign to be your best friend. There is simply too much Cole can throw out at once for anyone save sackboy to deal with. Sticky's will take away landing options and make the opponent either have to air dodge, block or roll. the latter two can be negated by grabs and if you do get the grab off the sticky counts for AP still and gives you an easier ap burst from grab. If you rush them sometimes the sticky will blow up on them and its an easy confirm. If they wish to air dodge you can read it and either follow up with a freeze right afterwards which is impossible to dodge or tether and burst from there. Either way Cole has simply too much projectiles that he can throw out too fast for your opponent to dodge everything. Also has the ice launch and that makes get away easy and allows you to play the defensive game that Cole excels at. If you play the defensive game...Cole is really really difficult to beat. Especially on maps that have large spacing. No character is as mobile as Cole...only Raiden can come close...meaning in any map that you have medium to large spacing you should never ever get touched. 

Thanks a ton, this helps a lot

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2118 posts

May 18, 2013

Blzzrd wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

Blzzrd wrote:

Noobish-Hero wrote:

Thanks a ton, this helps a lot

No prob if there's anything else I can help with don't hesitate to ask.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2118 posts

May 18, 2013

xTeam_Dominate wrote:

man Layback I didn't even realize it was you all this time...where ya been man.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (59 Views)
0 Likes