Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Gravity Rush/Journey stage was cut

Jul 23, 2013

Its on Kotaku too.

http://kotaku.com/ps-all-stars-journey-gravity-rush-stage-left-on-cuttin-867111917

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 132 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Wow, look at all the jerks in the Kotaku comments. New age gamers never cease to amaze me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 132 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I cannot believe this is happening. Kotaku, Polygon, Siliconera....looking at my article...:smileylol: This is crazy!

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 132 (310 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11034 posts

Jul 23, 2013

PS_EuphoriaGames wrote:

I cannot believe this is happening. Kotaku, Polygon, Siliconera....looking at my article...:smileylol: This is crazy!

You're on the right side of history...so far.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 132 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jul 23, 2013

johngie wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Gamerzlimited wrote:

So much cancelled DLC and all of that could have been possible. Now this game will remained unfinished forever and there will be nothing we can do about it. I really hate SSM now.

Not even kidding there, to.

They LITERALLY have skins for Zeus and Issac made and implimented, but havent made them for purchase yet! That is pretty disheartening if we cant even buy content already shown in game :\

One of the VFX artists had a vid of yours from the beta on his blog.

Hmm? Who was this person? Link? xD

Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 132 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Jul 23, 2013

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if pictures of Crash and Spyro fighting were leaked on the train from Uncharted 2.

This new IP better be downright AMAZING, or else it's going to get a lot of hate, just like God of War. I mean, it appears to have cost us Twisted Metal, StarHawk, Fat Princess, and the old PSASBR. If we see a sequel, they'll be removing the best part of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 132 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jul 23, 2013

fatwalrus12345 wrote:

I just don't want this fan base to become like the Half Life fan base.

Yeah, no kidding, Half Life fans are still waiting for Half Life 3 or Half Life 2 Episode 3 and it's been like nearly 6 years since episode 2, yeah I know making a game takes years to make but the way Half Life have been waiting for so long they pretty much almost all of them lost their paitience (Yeah, this is the main reason I hate episode trilogies for just a single freakin game, we have to guess if there is going be a next episode so we have wait for something to come, I mean look at Sonic the Hedgehog 4, it's seperated episodes and so far, the game(s) are pretty bland and lack replayabillity compared to the classic titles, but the biggest problem for that game is the name of the game. Yes, it's because its called SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4.). Anyways, I have to agree with you @fatwalrus12345, there is no need to go fanboy rage on SSM, but you can't deny they're a bad company for their lack of communication and how they treat other games outside of God of War. We must keep ourselves calm as posible if we are going to keep fighting SSM for what we want, SOME REAL SUPPORT FROM THEM.

Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 132 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11034 posts

Jul 23, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

johngie wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Gamerzlimited wrote:

So much cancelled DLC and all of that could have been possible. Now this game will remained unfinished forever and there will be nothing we can do about it. I really hate SSM now.

Not even kidding there, to.

They LITERALLY have skins for Zeus and Issac made and implimented, but havent made them for purchase yet! That is pretty disheartening if we cant even buy content already shown in game :\

One of the VFX artists had a vid of yours from the beta on his blog.

Hmm? Who was this person? Link? xD

http://www.vfxrob.blogspot.ca/

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 132 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Jul 23, 2013

We got one Shot on doing this. Let the BEYOND! community know about this. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/23/podcast-beyond-walking-dead-season-2-lil-clem

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 132 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 24, 2013
How are these stories on other websites going to help at all?

Face it guys dlc support is done and has been done when superbot left.
Sony just didn't care much about the game, it was an experiment which probably failed in their eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 132 (79 Views)
0 Likes