Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Gravity Rush/Journey stage was cut

Jul 24, 2013

joblade wrote:
How are these stories on other websites going to help at all?

Face it guys dlc support is done and has been done when superbot left.
Sony just didn't care much about the game, it was an experiment which probably failed in their eyes.

The way I see it, the news spreading to other sites will not only increase its exposure, but also allow Sony to better guage feedback based on the comments sections.  If they see that enough people liked the game's formula and wanted more content, they might try to make a better-quality sequel sometime down the road.

Note, I said "sequel."  I agree that this game receiving more DLC beyond the Zeus/Isaac costumes is becoming less likely at this point, but Sony has all the time in the world to explore a second game with improvements over the previous formula.

Message 131 of 132 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Gravity Rush/Journey stage was cut

Jul 24, 2013
I guess that makes sense, but it just feels like this news will come and go and within a week or two and it will be forgotten everywhere but the forums.

And seeing as how some comments are negative towards this game itself (look at kotaku comments) this news probably won't reach many ears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 132 of 132 (148 Views)
0 Likes