Sackboy
487 posts

Re: Great Moments!

Apr 11, 2013
My favorite fight was Me (Isaac), Zeus, Kratos, and I think another Isaac? Not sure about the last one, but we didn't fight, at all. It was hilarious because we just taunted, ran around, and jumped the entire match. We ended up making a line where I was on the left and it was like follow the leader. I'd start walking and we'd get to one end, then the person on the opposite end would start. It was epic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (172 Views)
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 11, 2013
So stock me with jack(650) vs opponent's jack(999) both 1 life and I was getting trampled hard by lag, kept my lvl though so just waiting while my opponent was about 5AP away from lvl 2. As soon as he was going to down stomp me for the lvl 2 the lag wore off and I was able to pop my lvl 1. Just ended it!
Message 12 of 14 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 11, 2013

This was quite a long time ago. I was playing FFA stock with random people online. it came down to just me (Evil Cole) and someone playing Good Cole. We both had only one life left. We both kept getting our level 1s, but we kept failing at getting a kill with it. this went on for like 5 minutes or so. I was getting pretty sick of this, so i decided to go for a level 2. But it turns out the guy playing Good Cole was thinking the same thing i was. We both got out level 2s at about the same time. Good Cole was trying to run away from me, so he could use his super, but i chased after him. He turned around, and activated his level 2. But right when Good Cole said, "Here we go!", i activated my level 2, and it somehow cancelled Good Cole's super all together. I killed him, making me the winner. That had to be one of the most intense matches i've ever been in.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 13 of 14 (151 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 12, 2013
@bigmac
I've actually had one of those matches. My bro and I played sackboy and toro and we would just goof off. The other team actually got what we were doing, so they did true same. We were all walking around, taunting, victory crouching, jumping, etc. It was hilarious.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 14 of 14 (131 Views)
0 Likes