Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Has anyone ever faced Kevinge1234?

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
Yeah? That's how you reach the top of the leaderboards. Like seriously, all FFA players in the top 100 can be counted on to rage quit, because if they didn't their records could not possibly compete with those who do and they would drop down. Ranked really doesn't mean much :smileytongue:

That sure goes for the majority of the Top 100, but it isn't impossible, or even difficult, to reach the top if you're genuinely good at the game. At one point I was something like #32 after a good night. I agree though that the Leaderboard has never (perhaps even for any game) reflected ability at the game. Each season I play ranked with my main until I have a black belt and then play quick match with all my favourites. Its best avoided, even though rage-quitting is a problem in all fields its much worse in Ranked I've noticed. :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 14 (172 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 10, 2013

An addition to the topic. Has anyone ever faced the other top 10 people? I have only faced Rodrigorh.  The rest of the top 10 have elluded me.

Message 12 of 14 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Ive played him quite a few times and honestly its a waste of time. Its that type of kratos play that just keeps you airbourne all game, prevents everyone gaining AP and makes a game unplayable. Usually when I see him in the lobby I just leave to save myself the time.

You know what happens when a good player ends up in a game with a kratos like that, you end up in forth against a bunch of noobs.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 13 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 10, 2013

He is a rage quitter without life ;-) everytime when he was losing" Connection lost with host". I owned him many times 2vs2 ranking matches. But last time i killed him in the last 2 seconds of the match (pic) 20130401_231033.jpg

Message 14 of 14 (96 Views)
0 Likes