Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: Health Bars?

Feb 14, 2013
No HP = no noob last hitters winning. Go play smash if you want to hide all game then run up and steal kills to win. This games for good players who want to fight their way to victory
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I think it would be cool cause the supers are kind of getting old I guess thats where SuperBot failed they didn't want to copy SSB and they got that **bleep** terminated but they should add health bars and a cool mode boss battles we all remember bosses on the past games playstation games we had bring them into the game as well as a adventure mode and add some more **bleep** characters behind health bar mode

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I believe the supers system is allright, no need to healtbar. The main point of this game is to reach a super and connect otherwise no matter how much ap you build, you will loose. And healtbars will bring more complications, people would complain for multikills, imagine somebody just reach a lvl 3, and your healtbar is low as, perhaps, others too. He kill you and maybe kill the rest, and as soon as you respawn, he use his lvl 3, people would say that is just too much.

On the other hand, since in this game the most important is to connect a super attack they should give "easy" kill confirms to every character. I'm not against KC's because its so annoying to miss a super just after you kicked your opponent *ss, I know almost everty character has a KC, but lets be honest, some are so easy to perform while others require real skill, they should give an easy one to every character, BUT!!!! easy to avoid too

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Trick_2092 wrote:

More options is always a good thing.

Not always. Welcome to the forums btw!

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 14, 2013

What i would do (of course is just an idea and i know that is far to hapen), is to change the way you invoke the super attack, because not always you want to use the lvl 2, for example imagine you get to lvl 2 while comboing and the you want to perform the KC, and bam! failed and lvl wasted! jeje, or sometimes you just need to use the lvl 1 and lvl 2 means a waste. I would change the R2 button to a kind of "power modifier":

R2 + square = lvl 1.

R2 + triangle = lvl 2.

R2 + Circle = lvl 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I heard someone say there were going to be Health Bars, before the game was released. Must've just been a rumor.

I think it was in one of IGNs videos? Not sure, but it would be a nice feature.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Spams will obliterate you in a second if health bars were introduced.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (33 Views)
0 Likes