Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: Hey forumers....

Mar 22, 2013
Very true man you bring up a valid point which is why I will support Cloud as usual and if not I'll go with Tidus because I really want to see a Final Fantasy character in this game regardless
Message 11 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Mar 22, 2013

RaykuFenrir wrote:
Very true man you bring up a valid point which is why I will support Cloud as usual and if not I'll go with Tidus because I really want to see a Final Fantasy character in this game regardless

It's great that you support it and I support Cloud too, however I wouldn't get your hopes up, as a matter of fact, I wouldn't count on any further DLC at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Mar 22, 2013
NOOOOOOOO
And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 13 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Mar 22, 2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAA TIDUS

Message 14 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Tidus 

I would never use him... He is a Fake FF Cross Over Character... 

He doesn't belong in a Game Featuring Ledgends... 

Cloud & Lightning are True FF Ledgends, not Tidus, People only want him, because he is from Kingdom Hearts... 

I have Played FF7, FF8, FF Tactics, FF X, FF X-2, FF XIII, & now FF XIII -2... I have even played Kingdom Hearts 1,
but I don't like Cross Overs, & didn't feel right as Playing KH, I felt like I was disrespecting the FF Series, by Playing the Game... And on top of that, I just didn't care for the Game, either... I mean there was nothing enjoyable about the Game... 
It was more about Disney with an FF Battle System then a Final Fantasy Game.... Or at least how I saw it, anyways... 

Another reason is that, Kingdom Hearts only Focused on FF7, out of all the FF Games, they only Focused on FF7... 
What? Were none of the Other FF Games worth it? 

--------------------------------------------

I would not Support this idea... I am already hating the idea of Raiden being introduced to All-Stars Battle Royal... 
Don't make me hate another Character, Smiley Sad 

P.S.: Even though, All-Stars Battle Royal is a Cross Over Game, I don't feel like it is a Cross Over Game, because it is after all a Battle Of Ledgends, & it does have it's own Unique Fighting Engine... So to me, it's not really a Cross Over, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 15 of 15 (51 Views)
0 Likes