Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
5105 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 11, 2013

Shun_Kodori wrote:

leostrike3 wrote:
Actually sales of zues and Isaac was great,made Top 10 most downloaded for a whole month, reason why Dart got cancelled was due to the amount of negativity coming from people calling the game "boring,dead,stupid" left Sony in a state of confusion and chose to not continue any further plans on DLC.Way to go guys that will show them.

But the game is "Boring, Dead, and stupid". So what's the best way to fix that? Don't work on the game and don't release any DLC of course!..And I hate beating a dead horse, but sadly, PS4's just around the corner, GOW:A is out. So there's no point in Sony supporting this game anymore..:smileysad:


I mean..no game really gets supported forever.

 

It is just unfortunate that companies these days just axe games that don't do "well" in their eyes.

 

And in all honesty, it is crazy how the first Smash game felt more complete than this game.


Not sure why they never took cues but their character trials are dull and boring.  They alienated the fanbase with quick matches and Ranked FFA.  They should have gone stock all the way imo or have ALL matches count.  You could say the Super system is unbalanced.   

 

They have their own hidden agendas as seen by the release of only newer characters and not properly balancing OP characters such as Kratos.

PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/02/2013
Offline
2609 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013

The first Super Smash probably felt more complete because the idea was simplicity not complexity, and there was hardly a roster to create at the time, so only a few characters were needed.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/12/2010
Online
2906 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013
FatWalrus. This game was not made to advertise God of War Ascension. GowA wasn't even out when this game was released. I could make a better argument this game was made to advertise DmC, Bioshock Infinite and Metal gear Rising.
[The YouTube Poser]

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/25/2013
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
FatWalrus. This game was not made to advertise God of War Ascension. GowA wasn't even out when this game was released. I could make a better argument this game was made to advertise DmC, Bioshock Infinite and Metal gear Rising.

DmC, Bioshock Infinite and MGSR weren't out either..What kind of arguement is this? The zeus DLC was even a pre-order bounus for GOW:A.. Not to mention, getting rid of the "promise" to release all DLC free for the first week.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/25/2013
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013

neilp4453 wrote:

Shun_Kodori wrote:

leostrike3 wrote:
Actually sales of zues and Isaac was great,made Top 10 most downloaded for a whole month, reason why Dart got cancelled was due to the amount of negativity coming from people calling the game "boring,dead,stupid" left Sony in a state of confusion and chose to not continue any further plans on DLC.Way to go guys that will show them.

But the game is "Boring, Dead, and stupid". So what's the best way to fix that? Don't work on the game and don't release any DLC of course!..And I hate beating a dead horse, but sadly, PS4's just around the corner, GOW:A is out. So there's no point in Sony supporting this game anymore..:smileysad:


I mean..no game really gets supported forever.

 

It is just unfortunate that companies these days just axe games that don't do "well" in their eyes.

 

And in all honesty, it is crazy how the first Smash game felt more complete than this game.


Not sure why they never took cues but their character trials are dull and boring.  They alienated the fanbase with quick matches and Ranked FFA.  They should have gone stock all the way imo or have ALL matches count.  You could say the Super system is unbalanced.   

 

They have their own hidden agendas as seen by the release of only newer characters and not properly balancing OP characters such as Kratos.


The fact that the game still feels like it's in its beta phase is telling of this enough..They even have the same glitches and "balance".

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/12/2010
Online
2906 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013
There was never a promise to release dLC for free the first week. Seth said this when Kat and Emmett were gonna be free. And your right DmC MGR and Bioshock weren't out either, so let me adjust that statement. Since we didn't even know the GoWA preorder would be Zeus and Isaac until months after the games release, it just doesn't make sense to say this game was made to advertise GoWA. Zeus wasn't even in GoWA exept as a statue in multiplayer. Like I said, I could make a better argument that this game was some conspiracy to advertise DmC and the like of the initial 3rd party cast.
[The YouTube Poser]

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/25/2013
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
There was never a promise to release dLC for free the first week. Seth said this when Kat and Emmett were gonna be free. And your right DmC MGR and Bioshock weren't out either, so let me adjust that statement. Since we didn't even know the GoWA preorder would be Zeus and Isaac until months after the games release, it just doesn't make sense to say this game was made to advertise GoWA. Zeus wasn't even in GoWA exept as a statue in multiplayer. Like I said, I could make a better argument that this game was some conspiracy to advertise DmC and the like of the initial 3rd party cast.

But we did know that GOW:A was coming out, the same with DmC and Bioshock (Insert Delay joke here). But I'm actually willing to let this arguement slide..Seeing as how DmC and GOW:A were both commercial bombs :smileywink:   

 

With that in mind, does anyone think that SSM secretly hates this game? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/02/2013
Offline
2609 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 12, 2013

I see where you are going with that Marucs, but the reason I say it is GoWA is that this game is made by SSM. That is undeniable, I respect your views and opinions, but some of the community has to ask questions, which allows us to evolve.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/13/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Hold up! Let me get this straight

Jul 13, 2013
YES ZEUS REPLACED DART! It's not like Zeus was planned from the start or anything :smileyvery-happy: oh what's that you say? Zeus was an idea for the final boss? :smileysurprised: Nah he was just a last minute substitution!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes