Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: How i feel that Wander or ICO didnt make it into this game

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

>Fans don't get two characters they want.

>Fans start acting like @ss holes because the company doesn't want to be a part of the game.

Good job people.

Message 11 of 19 (171 Views)
Survivor
2456 posts

Jan 29, 2013
They have costumes in littlebigplanet:\ the least they could've done was have a stage or something, instead of being nances about it.
Message 12 of 19 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I'm glad they didn't

they just don't fit into pasbr universe, I mean they would be HUGE, maybe wander but it just doesn't feel like it

Message 13 of 19 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I'm disappointed as well. Ico and Wander should both be in this game. It's a shame that it was so difficult to get first party characters like this. Also, stages from both games and even items would have worked incredibly well. I still have hope for DLC, but it is fading.
Message 14 of 19 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I personally don't want the Wander in All stars, as a playable fighter. The game was about peace and what it is to be human, and the Wander is a defenseless creature that goes through that world. Yes they could give him a move set, but i think that would brake the image of that game. Yes i know it sounds dumb, but still that's how i feel on the issue. He would make a cute minion though.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 15 of 19 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 30, 2013

yeah wander is the only  character i would even consider putting before crash

Message 16 of 19 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
I personally don't want the Wander in All stars, as a playable fighter. The game was about peace and what it is to be human, and the Wander is a defenseless creature that goes through that world. Yes they could give him a move set, but i think that would brake the image of that game. Yes i know it sounds dumb, but still that's how i feel on the issue. He would make a cute minion though.

I don't think a guy who runs around carrying a bow and sword and slaughters giant colossi just to save his girlfriend is all that defenseless or peaceful really.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 17 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I think he got Wander mixed up with Ico.
Message 18 of 19 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I know that both characters could have great movesets. Look what they did with Parappa and Fat Princess. They even made a great fighter out of Sackboy. They could even take other liberties, like how they gave Big Daddy plasmids, an iconic aspect of BioShock, even though Big Daddies do not use plasmids in BioShock. I thought that was great. There is so much potential for these two characters. It is a shame that the rights to two great FIRST party franchises could not be acquired for this celebration of PlayStation history.
Message 19 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes