Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: How many "mains" do you have?

Apr 19, 2013

I main the whole roster. I'm no pro with everybody, but I can handle myself with any of the characters. My best is probably Dante and my worst is definitely BD, but I am trying to improve him.

Message 31 of 37 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2013

My Mains(Started Playing in January this year

1. Good Cole (234)

2. Evil Cole (384)

3. Sly (254) Yes I am a fan of Sucker Punch, why do you ask?

4. Dante (245)

5. Emmett (215)

I also Have 12 characters over 150 right now, I like changing charcters a lot which explains why I have no 999's

(Evil cole is my highes ranked character)

Message 32 of 37 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 19, 2013
4, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, Heihachi, and Kat.
Message 33 of 37 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Kat, because she's a versataile combo character but not OP.

Raiden, when I feel like winning (unless they all happen to be mine users).

E.Cole (sometimes G.Cole), because I get **bleep** and Giga Punch is cheap, if not OP. It charges fast, chargeable in air, u can dodge during charge and it keeps the charge (that's like saying "kamehame.." at the beginning of every battle and saving the "ha" the second you need it), good range, has super armor, and is an easy setup for combos and supers.

Dropped

Dante (my first main), if only he had an answer to mines, didn't have sh*t pistols, and unreliable lvl 1 (set-up is easily interrupted)

Kratos. He was the third I tried in practice mode. I realized he's OP and immediately dropped him. I fkn hate unbalanced sh*t!

Message 34 of 37 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11253 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Lol Kat not OP? We must be playing different games.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 35 of 37 (52 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Zemp1990 wrote:

Kat, because she's a versataile combo character but not OP.

Raiden, when I feel like winning (unless they all happen to be mine users).

E.Cole (sometimes G.Cole), because I get **bleep** and Giga Punch is cheap, if not OP. It charges fast, chargeable in air, u can dodge during charge and it keeps the charge (that's like saying "kamehame.." at the beginning of every battle and saving the "ha" the second you need it), good range, has super armor, and is an easy setup for combos and supers.

Dropped

Dante (my first main), if only he had an answer to mines, didn't have sh*t pistols, and unreliable lvl 1 (set-up is easily interrupted)

Kratos. He was the third I tried in practice mode. I realized he's OP and immediately dropped him. I fkn hate unbalanced sh*t!

FTR, I'm much more well-versed playing as Kat, but I do much, MUCH better with Raiden for the same reasons that make Raiden top tier. My avg score with Kat is 5-6Kills/3deaths, and 8-11kills/3-4deaths with Raiden (unless.. they're ALL mine laying characters)

Message 36 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

johngie wrote:
Lol Kat not OP? We must be playing different games
Why don't you start by telling me what makes her OP? Her hit boxes for combos aren't as big as anyone with a sword and will only take one person through the whole combo.
Her attacks have average startups and recovery. Easy to punish especially because she has shorter range than swords.
Poor AOE attacks.
She is good because she is very mobile, has debris to hit turtles, has gravity pull, has good combo AP burst, and a 360 throw (but its a very slow startup)

Her mid range attacks are easily punishable

She has an easy set-up for lvl 1 super but it's easy to avoid, AND her super loses to most supers head on - and even if you've hit someone with your super, someone else can steal the kill with their super before you get the kill.

I believe Kat is mid to high tier, but not even close to being OP.

Message 37 of 37 (48 Views)
0 Likes