Uncharted Territory
1167 posts

Re: How to Keep This Community Alive

Jun 17, 2013
All I see in this thread is someone that wants to dictate people to blind themselves to the smallness and the ever-dying fanbsse of the community, and anything that bring us back to reality is bad.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 11 of 25 (175 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Reality even outside this game is bad in itself. Not to get philosophical, but society as a whole no matter where you are has gone to **bleep**. We're all better off dead.
Message 12 of 25 (170 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Jun 17, 2013
This game never really got any good talk about it. Since the beginning, people cared more about complaining and feeding troll post then actually discussing the game, which **bleeps** me off to no end. Productivity is not what the majority of the people still here want, which is just sad. It didn't start recently either, it was always here.

I will update my character guide on Sackboy (Yeah I made one) then I will stop playing this game seriously, if no one is willing to put effort to help this game then why should I, and yet I still find need to update my guide.

It's up to the fans now to decide how this game will live on, and judging by what I see here, it won't last very much longer (albeit people still play online and it us still fun but this game is a lot smaller then what it used to be). Also let's be realistic here, if not even the fans don't want to put in effort to help this game then this game is basically already dead, minus random casual quick matches of course, but even then you see the same people in a row for at least 5 matches.
Message 13 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Suggestion community ends when somthing takes the place of this game

Message 14 of 25 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8953 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I can't stand people who think without support a game is dead. Really, games will go on as long as people play them.

As for Rain, ever since the Smash trailers were released all he's done is trash this forum. So I wouldn't pay him any mind.
 photo 377A5ECF-76AC-41F8-B28D-4FFED14AE01C_zps4n43wawk.jpg
Message 15 of 25 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jun 17, 2013

But game community's lose glamer then we need a new blog

Message 16 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

I tried to stop the whole Smash vs. All-Stars war in one of my recent threads, but I can see no one listened to me because it's still goin' on. So that didn't help. :smileysad:

And don't even get me started on the complaint threads. God, they're so annoying. Yes, we all know Kratos is OP. But that doesn't mean you have to make a million threads about it.

As for fan art, a couple weeks ago, I actually posted a PSASBR pic that I created. It got pretty positive feedback. 

For those who haven't seen it and actually want to check it out, click here.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 17 of 25 (112 Views)
Fender Bender
2537 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Sandrifall wrote:

But game community's lose glamer then we need a new blog

We don't need a new medium, we need to lose the people who are bringing us down. If we are constantly making posts about how dead the game/community is, the community will get tired of coming to a place where nothing productive happens. If we make a productive community, the game and community stays alive.

For instance, this is a forum for SSB64. Note the quality of the post titles and then read the content and note that none of them are trolling. None of them are complaining about a game that wont get any more characters or DLC. It is still active and productive. We can have the same thing, we just need people to step their game up. We want a community like that, but we aren't doing anything they are doing. We think troll posts, memes, and complaint threads are more fun.

Message 18 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jun 17, 2013
trashcrap that how we need it in this blog you are right man
Message 19 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jun 17, 2013

this is trashcrap meaning somthing funny keep people in there game but it could be called a troll but the comic is funny

Message 20 of 25 (94 Views)