Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2413 posts

Re: How would you feel if...

May 8, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
But then I wouldn't get the references. I made the mistake of playing MGS2 before MGS1.

Never again...

Oh god, I feel your pain.

You get so lost you're basically a blind man walking through a war zone if you don't play MGS1 lol

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 41 of 43 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

May 8, 2013

Never played his games, but I wouldn't object. Despite initially appearing to be a very obscure series, Persona seems to be rising in popularity lately and it's a critically acclaimed series with strong ties to the PlayStation. JRPGs are also woefully under-represented in this game, and since FF characters seem out of the question, Yu would be a good replacement (stick Dart in as his rival and you get two JRPG reps at once!). Plus from what I've read, he'd bring an interesting moveset to the table.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Dante
Message 42 of 43 (64 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

May 9, 2013
nasrulez wrote:
But then I wouldn't get the references. I made the mistake of playing MGS2 before MGS1.
Never again...
I haven't played 1 or 2 but I have played 3 and 4. I played 4 first and I have to say you will be fine. Heck most people would actually recommend 3 or 4 first. The first two don't appeal to a larger audience like 3 and 4. Playing them first might just turn you off from the series.

Message 43 of 43 (45 Views)
0 Likes