Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2013
By: PC_Nobia Survivor 2413 posts

How would you spend a day with your main/ minion?

22 replies 261 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

Minions counting as the original characters, not as... you know... Minions :smileytongue:

Probably Big Daddy wouldn't let me get close to him or his little sister, so I woud need to earn his trust. Killing Splicers and security bots around would be the way, I guess.

Then I would help them get all the ADAMs while exploring the beautiful and deadly environments of Rapture :smileyvery-happy:

As for Sam... I would like to learn his awesome Cyborg Samurai ways :3

[even though he isn't a Cyborg in any way haha]

So what about you guys?

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: How would you spend a day with your main/ minion?

Mar 31, 2013
learn the basics of engineering....
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Maybe Sly (main) would teach me to be stealthy so I could sneak past a big daddy and capture a little sister (minion)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I would start the day off with me and Raiden having breakfast at Burger King. I would order A big big mac but since it's just to **bleep** big Raiden would use his sword to cut it in half so we can share. (I got dr. pepper and he got sprite) Then after that we would head the carnival that just came to town where we would play ring toss together and thanks to how awesome Raiden is at the game, he wins me A stuffed monkey. Of course then we would be hungry again so we head over to the food area to eat some chocolate covered bananas. We then go on the merry go round and get off just as the carnival is about to close. We decide to go on one final ride before it closes so we go on the ferris wheel. as we are up at the top of the ferris wheel fireworks start going off all around the carnival. Then at the end of the he gives me his sword because to him it was the best day of his life and he will never forget it.

Best day ever.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Mar 31, 2013
I'd learn how to slaughter those ISA dogs.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Mar 31, 2013
I stare at sackboy in amazement as he changes his entire look within a few seconds without noticing he's doing the same thing to me
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8241 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Well let's see, my main is Nariko and my minion is Colossus of Rhodes. So it would go something like this:

Nariko and I would go out to dinner at a fine restaurant. We get there by riding on top of Colossus' shoulders. (Being the giant he is it only took 4 steps)

Then Nariko, Colossus, and I go play Frisbee in the park using Nariko's disks. Nariko throws the disk so high Colossus has to jump to get it, he lands and the park collapses. We all run away and laugh.

I have Nariko get pampered at a salon while Colossus and I go to the movies. Nariko comes out looking gorgeous. So I tell Nariko that we should go back to my house for a quiet evening. (If you catch my drift)

Not wanting Colossus to be a third wheel, I send him in a date with the Statue of Liberty.

And that's how I'd spend my time with them.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 31, 2013
My main is Kat and my minion is Raven.... :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (180 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Well, I guess Murray and Sir Daniel would get along. Infinite chicken drumsticks and all. We'd have a gay ol' time.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1658 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Me and Sweet Tooth would go get ice cream.

We would proceed by spending the rest of the day riding around blowing stuff up with Mr. Gimm on his bike. :smileytongue:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (166 Views)
0 Likes