Survivor
2501 posts

Re: How would you spend a day with your main/ minion?

Apr 1, 2013
Wow... First I would have a great breakfast with Sir Dan, Ratchet and Clank, and Sackboy! (I have three mains)

After, we would all dress up in silly costumes with the help of Sackboy and equip ourselves with Ratchet's guns and Sir Dan's weapons.

I would help Sackboy create levels that we would all play out together and use the power of teamwork!

LUNCH BREAK! We would all have a lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches.

We would then continue playing levels and just hanging around and chilling.

For dinner, we would have a medieval-like feast and have Sackboy's cakes for dessert.

After dinner, we would all fly through the night sky and eventually into space in Aphelion. Ratchet would drop everyone off at their respectful worlds (I would probably give Sackboy a hug, seeing as the other three would find it kind of weird) and Ratchet would finally drop me off last...

**bleep**, now I'm going to be depressed for the rest of the day knowing that will never happen... Smiley Sad
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 21 of 23 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Apr 1, 2013

If it'd mean I could 3-way them for a while, Kat/Raven will become my main character/minon LOL

But really, I'd spend the day collecting Gold Bolts in outer space with my Lombax team

Message 22 of 23 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Learn Frenchitalianese, flirt, and fly around the city. Hellyeah.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 23 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes