I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: I DONT WANT TO SOUND UNGRATEFUL but....

Nov 15, 2012

You seem to be one of very few people upset. The fact that you're upset at all is a little gross, you sound very ungrateful. "They could put their time and recourses into someone else," because they only have so much time and so many recourses they are gonna run out, right? Superbot has done every character on the roster justice, I'm going to assume they'll do the same with Emmett. Be patient and the people you want will come, don't rain over everyone else's parade because you'd rather someone else was announced first.

Message 61 of 194 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 15, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Why's Emmet in even though he's not a 'All Star' ? Because:

a) He represents a kicka** series, with the first entry being one of the most popular and profitable PSN games at launch as well as one of the few games used to advertise the six axis controller (history, popularity, make whatever you want of it).

b) His moveset will be boss.

His moveset? What willl have? Generic knife along with generic shotgun, assualt rifle, sniper and rocket? 

What else? Will he call down a reinforcements? Supply bunkers? Walls? 

threses no way superbot will make this work without completely changing what the character is actually like so whats the point?

Message 62 of 194 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Oh please he's going to be at very least as interesting than Nathan Drake, Dante and Cole.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 63 of 194 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 15, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

You seem to be one of very few people upset. The fact that you're upset at all is a little gross, you sound very ungrateful. "They could put their time and recourses into someone else," because they only have so much time and so many recourses they are gonna run out, right? Superbot has done every character on the roster justice, I'm going to assume they'll do the same with Emmett. Be patient and the people you want will come, don't rain over everyone else's parade because you'd rather someone else was announced first.

Dont give me **bleep** man. We'll see how "grateful" we all are once we see how many people will be maining him. Which wont be a lot, that is almost gaurenteed.

Message 64 of 194 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 15, 2012
maining him?
chances are no...
but playing as him?
i'm already planning on becoming adept at all the chars in the roster,
he will be no exception...
Play For Fun!
Message 65 of 194 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2322 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I just got back from school. What the hell is going on?

Message 66 of 194 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
maining him?
chances are no...

this is exactly why there is no point in putting him in the game. I can see people wanting to main kat but emmet? Just no, he has no appeal at all.  The old spice guy would have been a more apeealing character. Hell, i wold totally main that.

Message 67 of 194 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 15, 2012

khknight wrote:

achus93again wrote:
maining him?
chances are no...

this is exactly why there is no point in putting him in the game. I can see people wanting to main kat but emmet? Just no, he has no appeal at all.  The old spice guy would have been a more apeealing character. Hell, i wold totally main that.

sure, half-quotting me when i said more than that,

have you not seen people here, on this forum, requesting him?

of course they will probably main him,

i'm planning on maining 'random', so of course i'll have to play as everyone,

seriously, what is your problem?

Play For Fun!
Message 68 of 194 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Nov 15, 2012

khknight wrote:

achus93again wrote:
maining him?
chances are no...

Just because you hate black people doesnt mean everyone hates the character. Please explain why people should like Kat more than Emmet.

Message 69 of 194 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 15, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Why's Emmet in even though he's not a 'All Star' ? Because:

a) He represents a kicka** series, with the first entry being one of the most popular and profitable PSN games at launch as well as one of the few games used to advertise the six axis controller (history, popularity, make whatever you want of it).

b) His moveset will be boss.
Actually, the first Warhawk was for the PSX. I don't think too many people played it though.
And as for Emmet....the character itself doesn't do much for me. The story in Starhawk was rather bland. BUT, the potential for the "build and battle" moveset is huge. And he's free :smileywink:
Message 70 of 194 (110 Views)