Survivor
2365 posts

Re: I Have Come To A Breaking Point.

Feb 27, 2013
I was pretty much read to throw this out today no mater what the DLC.

If we got Crash and Spyro even. Dead serious. If we Got either of them and they looked like copy paste crap or horribly OP I STILL would have complained.
Message 31 of 152 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 27, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Why now then? Why NOW right after Zeus is announced, does all this stuff become unbearable? It just doesn't make sense.

Think of it like trying to break something in real life It might not break on the first hit or the second but it breaks on the 3rd

Why does it break on the 3rd hit?

Message 32 of 152 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Doubtful.

I'm so done with people on this forum. You wanna leave? Go right the **bleep** ahead.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 33 of 152 (306 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Feb 27, 2013

So these weren't the characters your source provided you?? lol

Message 34 of 152 (298 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 27, 2013
This forum isn't only it. I've ran over 4 tournaments a week for this game and tried to hype it up for months now spending 15+ hours a day to do so.

Today AND YESTERDAY TOO I was pretty much slapped in the face by the devs. A Patch to fix nothing, and DLC that is junk outside of MAYBE a stage. Which with how things are priced the characters will cost ungodly amounts of money.
Message 35 of 152 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 27, 2013
While I'm as disappointed by Zeus as the rest of you, this is by far the most childish rant by a supposedly 'well respected forumer' I've ever seen.

As others have said, if you really have such a terrible experience with the game as a whole, why is it that you decide to go on a rant about it NOW that Zeus has been announced. Were these problems not already there before ? Would these problems somehow just not be as present if a character you wanted were to be announced ? This is just plain silliness on you're part.

I am EXTREMELY dissapointed by Zeus' inclusion, but I haven't suddenly written the game off for it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 36 of 152 (287 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
I was pretty much read to throw this out today no mater what the DLC.

If we got Crash and Spyro even. Dead serious. If we Got either of them and they looked like copy paste crap or horribly OP I STILL would have complained.

considering that your OP is filled of Zeus stuff, i'd doubt that,

if anything it'd end up like any other 'connection' thread...

Play For Fun!
Message 37 of 152 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Feb 27, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
While I'm as disappointed by Zeus as the rest of you, this is by far the most childish rant by a supposedly 'well respected forumer' I've ever seen.

As others have said, if you really have such a terrible experience with the game as a whole, why is it that you decide to go on a rant about it NOW that Zeus has been announced. Were these problems not already there before ? Would these problems somehow just not be as present if a character you wanted were to be announced ? This is just plain silliness on you're part.

I am EXTREMELY dissapointed by Zeus' inclusion, but I haven't suddenly written the game off for it.

Maybe Zeus is the straw that broke the camel's back. It really is a travesty to add him. So let him rant cause he has done his ppart as a loyal fan and supporter. But this is just ridiculous. Why are you getting on to him about what he says. We all share the same opinion so why does it matter if he rants or not

Message 38 of 152 (272 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Zues is in there yes, but seriously. Every time DLC in announced we get a slap to the face. Why support a game that has been BAD to the fans?
Message 39 of 152 (269 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I'm already about to sell the game. Tired of this garbage.

<3 Skullgirls.
Message 40 of 152 (265 Views)
0 Likes