First Son
2 posts

Re: I Have Come To A Breaking Point.

Mar 3, 2013
Shut up already , if you don't like the character don't buy it, no crash bandicoot oh big deal it isn't like Sony don't wont him and how about being thankful for the awesome characters we do have , the game is young , who knows what characters are to come, I personally enjoy the game and will humbly welcome Zeus to the roster , and ill go out and say good job Sony for making such an iconic game
Message 151 of 152 (139 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: I Have Come To A Breaking Point.

Mar 3, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
This is where the fans have to put a foot down. Draw a line in the sand. Do not buy Zeus. Show them that we as a community will pay our good money when we get characters we've asked for.

First of all if the offer is for every country I won't be buying Zeus as I'll get him free with God of War: A. Second of all even if I didn't/don't get him free I'll buy him because he looks fun and last of all you are not everyone. While you might not like Zeus personally I do. Besides gameplay > characters in my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 152 of 152 (130 Views)
0 Likes