2 replies 169 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
- His attacks generate an insane amount of AP
- He's shirtless
- His attacks cover a great area
- The gold beard scrunchies are classy and amusing
- All of his offensive attacks can be charged, this is wonderful for both delaying him (say in the air) stalling for someone to come closer (forward triangle) and for totally destroying a combo heavy group.
- Bro's ripped
- His lack of speed can be made up for with blocking/rolling, air dodging, neutral circle, and forward square (in the air)
- He's about half as cocky as I am, listening to him taunt others is always a treat.
- His level 3 isn't stage dependant, and the fists have a way larger range then people expect.
- He's obviously a troll, since he spoils a twist that came in God of War 3