Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
^ until he gives the Code away :smileytongue:
Message 21 of 29 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/18/2011
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
He posted this thread... you know what? Nvm
Message 22 of 29 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
i dont give a **bleeb** if he was trolling, he owned us a Code!
Message 23 of 29 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/20/2013
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
Lol you're crazy if you think anyone here owes you anything
Message 24 of 29 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013

SithMaggot wrote:
Lol you're crazy if you think anyone here owes you anything

IzoGray do :smileytongue:

Message 25 of 29 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/10/2009
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
He already gave away the code. Another thread was posted thanking him for one he gave away. I don't feel like digging it up, but you should just drop it. It was awesome that he gave it away at all. He doesn't owe anything
Message 26 of 29 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/13/2008
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013

MegaRayIII wrote:

SithMaggot wrote:
Lol you're crazy if you think anyone here owes you anything

IzoGray do :smileytongue:


How so?  Even if he didn't give the code away to someone else, you still don't meet his requirement of having more than 300 posts.

NS.png

Message 27 of 29 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

MegaRayIII wrote:

SithMaggot wrote:
Lol you're crazy if you think anyone here owes you anything

IzoGray do :smileytongue:


How so?  Even if he didn't give the code away to someone else, you still don't meet his requirement of having more than 300 posts.


i still meet his requirement of cool PSN Id :smileytongue:

Message 28 of 29 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/20/2013
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: I Will Give My Issac Zeus Code Away Tonight

Mar 29, 2013
That's debatable
Message 29 of 29 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes