Last Guardian
9741 posts

Re: I consider this Spamming

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013
No you didn't. But rather than look for a solution, you come to the forums and gripe about something you think is spamming.

Is there anything this forum DOESN'T complain about? Or is every single thing in this game unfair?
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 41 of 58 (136 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Apr 11, 2013

You're a scrub, your opinion worth jack **bleep**. 

Message 42 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 11, 2013

"**!!FREE STURGEONS, RPGS, MEDUSA HEADS AND GROOVITRONS!!**

Super-awesome gifts for your favorite All-Stars for a totally FREE price of US$59,99!!

Click onto my channel and subscribe! Then call the number 0800-666-6666-1234 and scream "I AM THE GOD OF FREE ITEMS" to earn those epic prizes!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! If you call RIGHT NOW you'll earn an exclusive discount of 0,00000001%; and we'll send you ANOTHER FREE GIFT! Fat Princess' super pwning guide on how to loose weight eating only cake! It's only free for an additional US$10,99!! But that offer is only for FIVE MINUTES!! Hurry up!!

*If you paste this onto 20 videos, 10 forums and 50 emails for the next 15 minutes, the God of Olympus himself will show before you and grant you three wishes. But if you don't, a maniac shooting clown will invade your house and kill your whole family with a machete and a chainsaw."

^ That's my definition of spam. Smiley Tongue

Anyway, spamming can get quite annoying; but also predictable. If you know what they're going to do next and how to punish them you have a free AP-generating machine xD

[Also, I'm NOT a spammer! I, uh... I am a legit player. Yeah. Anyone that calls me a spammer is a lying troll. I'm a... I'm an expert in fighting games! Not a spammer here! *whistles*]

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 43 of 58 (125 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 11, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
No you didn't. But rather than look for a solution, you come to the forums and gripe about something you think is spamming.

Is there anything this forum DOESN'T complain about? Or is every single thing in this game unfair?

We haven't complained about how dumb you're acting, but that's cool.

Message 44 of 58 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9741 posts

Apr 11, 2013
So you've stooped to insulting? Sad, because I was waiting for a compelling counter argument but I can see you have none.

My work is done here.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 45 of 58 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 11, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
So you've stooped to insulting? Sad, because I was waiting for a compelling counter argument but I can see you have none.

My work is done here.

Alright...? That's cool..?

Message 46 of 58 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Maybe we should take a vote. Who here thinks each of the following is spamming?

1. 1. Using the same combo over and over again. (ie: Drake's Barrel + Run and Gun, Bread and Butter Combo, etc.)
  2. 2. Using the same SINGLE move over and over again. (ie: Issac's mine, Sly's Electric Roll, Drake's Barrel, Dante's Empty Cancel)

Spamming in each of these situations means that the action is repeated over and over again. For example: Drake is constantly pushing barrels out. As soon as one is destroyed another appears to take its place; Dante uses the Empty Cancel in place of any real combos; Issac is turtling behind a mine in a corner; Sly is using his electric roll as his only attack.

Personally I don't believe the problem is the move. I think the problem is how you react/handle the situation. If your opponent is Dante and every time he hits you he starts using his empty cancel, then why would you stay on the ground and try to fight him close-quarters? I would try to stay in the air as much as possible (since everyone knows you can't empty cancel in the air), use the counter, block, or use projectiles. Or if Issac is staying in the corner with a mine, then why go near him? Unless youre in a 1v1, just ignore him. Go fight someone else. Even if there are 3 Issacs and one of you there are only two corners. You can fight somebody!

Sorry for the wall of text guys. xD

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 47 of 58 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

sprocideon wrote:

1. 1. Using the same combo over and over again. (ie: Drake's Barrel + Run and Gun, Bread and Butter Combo, etc.)
  2. 2. Using the same SINGLE move over and over again. (ie: Issac's mine, Sly's Electric Roll, Drake's Barrel, Dante's Empty Cancel)

Spamming in each of these situations means that the action is repeated over and over again. For example: Drake is constantly pushing barrels out. As soon as one is destroyed another appears to take its place; Dante uses the Empty Cancel in place of any real combos; Issac is turtling behind a mine in a corner; Sly is using his electric roll as his only attack.

Personally I don't believe the problem is the move. I think the problem is how you react/handle the situation. If your opponent is Dante and every time he hits you he starts using his empty cancel, then why would you stay on the ground and try to fight him close-quarters? I would try to stay in the air as much as possible (since everyone knows you can't empty cancel in the air), use the counter, block, or use projectiles. Or if Issac is staying in the corner with a mine, then why go near him? Unless youre in a 1v1, just ignore him. Go fight someone else. Even if there are 3 Issacs and one of you there are only two corners. You can fight somebody!

[Edidted for typo] Both, but I hate 1. 2 can deal with and reverse.

Message 48 of 58 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Apr 11, 2013

onecrzymffin wrote:

sprocideon wrote:

Both, but I hate 2. 1 I can deal with and reverse.

Clearly you can't deal with #1, since you're here complaining about it.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 49 of 58 (97 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 11, 2013

J_Thunder92 wrote:

onecrzymffin wrote:

sprocideon wrote:

Both, but I hate 2. 1 I can deal with and reverse.

Clearly you can't deal with #1, since you're here complaining about it.

MY BAD THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME ON IT.

Other way around. 2 I can deal with.

Message 50 of 58 (94 Views)
0 Likes