Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

Cutscene_Dante wrote:
I don't play with people who think ragequitting is okay.

It IS okay, given the circumstances listed above. 

It's even better if the quitter is not the host. Then the other players can still duke it out

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 49 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3659 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

I only quit under these conditions:

Unbearable lag.

Stock reaching 0, when all the other three players have three lives left. (I aint got no time fo dat!)

Being toyed with in a 2v1 match. (Both player getting level 3's and not using them, just juggling me around (Only happened once))

I need toilet so badly, I have to quit to take a huge dump.

Message 22 of 49 (211 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9860 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013
Rage quitting is never okay. People on this forum are always saying how they hate rage quitters, but then try to justify it.

What kind of **bleep** is that?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 23 of 49 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
1411 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013
I dont use setups/KC. i'd rather put more skill into it than that...
plus it makes all my wins all the more satisfying =]
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 24 of 49 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Rage quitting is never okay. People on this forum are always saying how they hate rage quitters, but then try to justify it.

What kind of **bleep** is that?

And just because you say it's never okay, that makes it gospel? Okay lol.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 25 of 49 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

OMEGA_MEXICAN wrote:
I dont use setups/KC. i'd rather put more skill into it than that...
plus it makes all my wins all the more satisfying =]

Thisis waht I'm talking abooooout!!! Smiley Very Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 26 of 49 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9860 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013
Everyone is saying how this game needs host migration because rage quitting is such a PROBLEM. Yet, you think it's okay to just leave because people are doing things you don't like?

I hope I never play against you then.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 27 of 49 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

I only quit under these conditions:

Unbearable lag.

Stock reaching 0, when all the other three players have three lives left. (I aint got no time fo dat!)

Being toyed with in a 2v1 match. (Both player getting level 3's and not using them, just juggling me around (Only happened once))

I need toilet so badly, I have to quit to take a huge dump.


I agree with all these....especially the toilet one....I am a bit iffy on the stock one though. In my opinion, when you choose to play stock, be ready to have to wait it out for players to finish if you lose. You took the risk of selecting "FFA, Stock limited", and unless its your first time playing, you should know the consequences of dying first. Don't just quit if you are out of action immediately. Not only does it have a chance of ruining the match for everybody else but sometimes, it can be entertaining to watch people fight Smiley Tongue But I guess thats a situational thing really.

Message 28 of 49 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Everyone is saying how this game needs host migration because rage quitting is such a PROBLEM. Yet, you think it's okay to just leave because people are doing things you don't like?

I hope I never play against you then.

Host migration? No idea what that means, BUT, if the host quits, the game's over. If someone other than the host quits, the game continues Smiley Tongue

And to that last part; no worries. I only quit if you spam or KC. Why, were you planning on doing that?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 29 of 49 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
854 posts
 

Re: I don't play with people who:

Apr 15, 2013

No?

 

I, nor anyone else, is in any position to tell others how to enjoy or experience this game. But I still stand strong against people who quit and heavily suggest they don't. Who are you to decide what is/isn't fair gameplay, and who are you to ruin the experience for 3 other players every game you decide it isn't?

 

It isn't fair to the other people you are playing with when you decide "I don't like this, thus this isn't a proper game and I can leave it." I can't tell you "don't quit" because that would be completely hypocritical, but I can tell you that quitting isn't alright because it is never ok no matter how you look at it. If you quit, that's you decision and I'll accept that, but I in no way will respect or approve of it or you.

Message 30 of 49 (182 Views)