Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2013
By: kingjohn_cd Lombax Warrior 214 posts

I found Sora!

8 replies 344 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

So no, Sora isn't in this game (yet). But I found a really good Super Smash Bros copycat that does have him! http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (344 Views)
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Re: I found Sora!

Apr 13, 2013

Good for a fan game. Too many anime characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11315 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Ok, I saw this. But Sora is more of a Sony game. Only the "side" game for the Kingdom Hearts series was featured on Nitendo products and Kingdom Hearts 1.5, an HD remake of KH games, is coming exclusivly for the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 13, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Ok, I saw this. But Sora is more of a Sony game. Only the "side" game for the Kingdom Hearts series was featured on Nitendo products and Kingdom Hearts 1.5, an HD remake of KH games, is coming exclusivly for the PS3.

This! I just hated how they all of a sudden made it more Nintendo,but I'm so happy that Birth By Sleep was for the PSP,the ORIGINAL Kingdom Hearts for the PS2,and super stoked for the remake!!! The only thing keeping you away from me Sora is Disney ):

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (295 Views)
Welcoming Committee
11315 posts

Apr 13, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

This! I just hated how they all of a sudden made it more Nintendo,but I'm so happy that Birth By Sleep was for the PSP,the ORIGINAL Kingdom Hearts for the PS2,and super stoked for the remake!!! The only thing keeping you away from me Sora is Disney ):

Don't forget, Kingdom Hearts 2 was on the PS2, the predicted Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collection will be hitting Sony, and the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts 3 will be hitting the PS4, since it's too late for the PS3. That's true, Disney does ruin it a bit. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 13, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Don't forget, Kingdom Hearts 2 was on the PS2, the predicted Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collection will be hitting Sony, and the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts 3 will be hitting the PS4, since it's too late for the PS3. That's true, Disney does ruin it a bit. 

Yeah that's what I meant by the original Kingdom Hearts haha,but does Chain of Memories count since it also came out for the GBA? And yeah I'm currently saving some money for a game capturer,some games,comic books,and a PS4 so I can record Kingdom Hearts walkthrough! God 700+ dollars x.x

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11315 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant by the original Kingdom Hearts haha,but does Chain of Memories count since it also came out for the GBA? And yeah I'm currently saving some money for a game capturer,some games,comic books,and a PS4 so I can record Kingdom Hearts walkthrough! God 700+ dollars x.x

It depends really. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded is a DS game that originally came from a mobile phone game, go figure. So Re: Chain of Memories may be like that. I'm also saving up too.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11315 posts

Apr 13, 2013

kingjohn_cd wrote:

So no, Sora isn't in this game (yet). But I found a really good Super Smash Bros copycat that does have him! http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

It's really hard to imagine Sora as a Nitendo character. Seeing him fight Pikachu and Mario doesn't help.  -_-'

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 13, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

It depends really. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded is a DS game that originally came from a mobile phone game, go figure. So Re: Chain of Memories may be like that. I'm also saving up too.  :smileyvery-happy:

Yey JRPG ftw! Yeah hopefully Sora comes to PASBR,but if he goes to SSB:U than I'm gonna..... Anyways good luck on your savings! It's gonna be hell for me x.x

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Likes