Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
12 posts

Re: I'm ready for the next patch

Apr 19, 2013

And like a new game in a series, it's prone to problems. Alright, so patches have tried to balance, but we all know it's never going to be perfect. i like to think of this as a start for something greater, though.

Message 11 of 18 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Still don't agree that there is an acceptable excuse. It's a fantastic roster and I'm extremely grateful for each unique move set but for such a rich and diverse universe of characters to choose from, it is extremely lacking for me. And I have thought about 3rd party restrictions in my argument.
Message 12 of 18 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Furthermore, I accept that it is the first game in the series, but if we're comparing to SSB, which launched in the 90's, PSASBR launched in 2012. :smileytongue: rant over xD
Message 13 of 18 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Let me simplify for you, get the current ssb roster, cut the ones with same moves...got it?
Message 14 of 18 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2223 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I really don't care about balancing issues anymore. I just want all the **bleep** glitches fixed.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 15 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Umm, no. A one-sided match is boring even for the winner. Competitive play breeds fun. Most successful video games are incredibly challenging to the point of irritation, but just "easy enough" for people to know/think it's possible to win, which makes them try again. And FTR, winners often DO have more fun thanks to the reward system. Why do you think they added "trophies" and "achievements" on the 360 and PS? REWARD SYSTEM. I know people that re-played MGS4 for like an additional 8th time or more, not because they wanted to replay it again, but because there were trophies added.
Message 16 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Balancing is neccessary for fun through competitive play. For what other reason do people refuse to use Kratos in COMPETITIVE PLAY? (not playing purely for fun).

Chun-li was my first main on SFIV, but she's obviously not the best choice for competitive play. Doesn't mean she's not viable, unlike most of PSABR's roster vs the top tiers. Ex. There really is no reason to use Nariko with Kratos around, other than for fun.

AND F*CK KRATOS! HE'S OP! There's a new Irelia in gamer-world. His name is Kratos. Nerf him again FFS. It's NOT enough.

Message 17 of 18 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11719 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Zemp1990 wrote:

Balancing is neccessary for fun through competitive play. For what other reason do people refuse to use Kratos in COMPETITIVE PLAY? (not playing purely for fun).

Chun-li was my first main on SFIV, but she's obviously not the best choice for competitive play. Doesn't mean she's not viable, unlike most of PSABR's roster vs the top tiers. Ex. There really is no reason to use Nariko with Kratos around, other than for fun.

AND F*CK KRATOS! HE'S OP! There's a new Irelia in gamer-world. His name is Kratos. Nerf him again FFS. It's NOT enough.

What do you want them to do, replace his swords with sticks?  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 18 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes