Apr 23 2013
By: xXN4G_g0t_N3RvXx Lombax Warrior 117 posts

I sometimes wish I could work on this game!

2 replies 104 views Edited Apr 23, 2013
This game could've been bigger and better. (Ps. this is from my point of view) Examples: clank and daxter could of been playable characters in the roster, cole could of had a special move that allows him to change into evil cole instead of taking a character slot, more customization could have been added for example: customizable losing animation, more choices for winning animation and taunts. The box art could have been better thought out. The menu layout could of been better and more presentable. Live character background animation while in menu.more game modes(king of the hill) or a game mode where you have to hold an item and whenever you get killed you drop it and somebody else picks it up. These are some of my ideas that could help to improve the game or to help produce a sequel. If you got any ideas in how this game could have been better, please leave a comment.
Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: I sometimes wish I could work on this game!

Apr 23, 2013
2v2 arcade mode, rivalry re-thought depending on DLC for sequel
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: I sometimes wish I could work on this game!

Apr 23, 2013
There is some good ideas here, but its not that simple as it looks.

Gaming development isnt only "lets make the better", you have limited resources, limited time, hardware limitation.

Game dev job is really unstable, hard and stressing, thats why i moved on to app dev.

Anyway, there is some ideas here like the 2x2 arcade that really miss out.
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes