Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: If Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sora, Snake, Gex, Lara, Classic Dante, King of all Cosmos, Pyramid Head.

Apr 10, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:
Swap Gex for Joel & Ellie and Pyramid Head for Dr. Nefarious and I'd be set.

he said ALL the requested characters. So i guess that would include Joel and Nefarious.

Message 11 of 39 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Re: If Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sora, Snake, Gex, Lara, Classic Dante, King of all Cosmos, Pyramid Head.

Apr 10, 2013
Add in Abe from Oddworld and I'll be set.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 12 of 39 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 10, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

TubaDude49 wrote:

he said ALL the requested characters. So i guess that would include Joel and Nefarious.

Joel and Ellie just seem so boring though,I'm really hyped for their game but don't see how they'll think of a good moveset for them at all to make it seem unique aside from Drake's moveset including how the story would fit in at all.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 13 of 39 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 10, 2013
If crash made it by himself I'd be good haha

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 14 of 39 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I would be extremely satisfied with this roster. [except for the lack of a Team ICO rep, a Parasite Eve rep and a Persona Rep Smiley Tongue]

After those, I'm only for fixing bugs and online issues and maybe nerf/buff SOME characters. Then the game will be perfect.

Well... Until next year. Then I will demand a sequel Smiley Very Happy

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 15 of 39 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Apr 10, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

TubaDude49 wrote:

Joel and Ellie just seem so boring though,I'm really hyped for their game but don't see how they'll think of a good moveset for them at all to make it seem unique aside from Drake's moveset including how the story would fit in at all.

I could definitely see some interesting usage of improvised weaponry.

NS.png

Message 16 of 39 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
515 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013
Haha I laughed at the second comment, moooaaarrreeee.
Message 17 of 39 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Apr 10, 2013

i'd be set.  i wouldn't need anything else

Message 18 of 39 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Apr 10, 2013

yea of course if scorpion and ryu hayabusa dont get in

Message 19 of 39 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 10, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

TubaDude49 wrote:

I could definitely see some interesting usage of improvised weaponry.

All we know is that they use spiked bats,scissors,and bricks as melee weapons based on footage shown. Guns as far as we know is shotgun and the revolver,including this completely ruins the character since The Last of Us is an survival game where you use ammo wisely. If people really want Joel,at least wait until the game is out to decide fully.So unless they make Joel a purely strategetic character,I don't see this happening really. And again,I don't see how they'll walk into the Battle Royale universe.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 20 of 39 (142 Views)
0 Likes