Reply
Highlighted
Feb 05 2013
By: crashbfan23 Wastelander 584 posts
Offline

If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

10 replies 332 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

This game pretty much represents Playstation characters, and on top of that, can advertise and create interest in characters and in turn create sales for the characters featured in the game. The bad sales of this great game are sad, and bundling this game with the PS3 would be the most beneficial thing right now. For us, for Playstation, and for other games.

Message 1 of 11 (332 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
2365 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013
Wow.

This is actually I think a really good idea.

IF they can fix the net code. Bundling it with a game that doesn't always work could hurt.

But Kudos, it's a good idea to start with.
Message 2 of 11 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
7973 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013
If I recall correctly, there is a PS3 system bundle with PSASBR and the R&C Collection. I've only seen it on Amazon, though.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 3 of 11 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013

Weidleface wrote:
If I recall correctly, there is a PS3 system bundle with PSASBR and the R&C Collection. I've only seen it on Amazon, though.

Doesn't Amazon do all sorts of different bundles for similar games and movies in general? 

Message 4 of 11 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013

You know I brought this up in another thread, but with the information of the upcoming Playstation 4, a new Playstation All-Stars would be a great launch-title bundle!  I mean this is thinking a little ahead though. 

Message 5 of 11 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
1708 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013
^ true however they just released the first All Stars game and the PS4 will most likely release in the holidays later in the year. Couple that with the fact that PASBR is no longer under SuperBot's control (so long SuperBot and any chance of a Heavenly Sword Sequal :,( ) Santa Monica would have to work real fast for a Sequal.

Then again they could just re-release PASBR like how MVC did with UMVC3 but, with added characters and skins etc. It could be called PASBR: Lvl 3 Edition or something like that.
Message 6 of 11 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013

Excalibur0123 wrote:
^ true however they just released the first All Stars game and the PS4 will most likely release in the holidays later in the year. Couple that with the fact that PASBR is no longer under SuperBot's control (so long SuperBot and any chance of a Heavenly Sword Sequal :,( ) Santa Monica would have to work real fast for a Sequal.

Then again they could just re-release PASBR like how MVC did with UMVC3 but, with added characters and skins etc. It could be called PASBR: Lvl 3 Edition or something like that.

You know, if the Playstation 4 is being released that early then it's probably best not to make this game the first game for it. But I will be hoping on a sequel on the Playstation 4! 

Message 7 of 11 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013
i hate to say it but this game is dead. sony wont invest money in a dead ip
__________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 11 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013

If it's dead then why are we here?

Message 9 of 11 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: If they would just BUNDLE this game, it would solve all the problems.

Feb 5, 2013

Augustus_04 wrote:
i hate to say it but this game is dead. sony wont invest money in a dead ip

Lol leave. You don't know what you are talking about XD. THe game got passed to the very capable Santa Monica who already helped make Allstars. 


#Reapers
Message 10 of 11 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes