Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: If this game had 60 characters (sequel?)

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

HexRoster.png

I was not able to fill it up to 60 without making it too obscure, but here's what my ideal roster of 55 would look like. An odd number probably wouldnt look too good because of the whole rivalry thing. 

I don't have a list of who would be who's rival but if there's a sequel I'd hope they give new rivals. I've said it before and I've said it again, but everyone would throw money at their screens for Pyramid Head vs. Big Daddy.

Message 11 of 36 (471 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 10, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

HexRoster.png

I was not able to fill it up to 60 without making it too obscure, but here's what my ideal roster of 55 would look like. An odd number probably wouldnt look too good because of the whole rivalry thing. 

I don't have a list of who would be who's rival but if there's a sequel I'd hope they give new rivals. I've said it before and I've said it again, but everyone would throw money at their screens for Pyramid Head vs. Big Daddy.

I like the new design of the roster. lol

Message 12 of 36 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Also Narwhal's list has the King of All Cosmos on it.  

All but one of his games has been playstation exclusive.  He's been on the playstation for 9 years and is still going.  He's been on the ps2, psp, ps3, and psvita.  His games and himself are super iconic.  His first game is currently in display in the museum of modern art in new york city.

The superbot team has said they are HUGE fans and he's on almost every one of their wishlists.  Seth Killian has mentioned him by named in multiple interviews and said his two most wanted characters were parappa and the king.

In the simpsons video game when you get to the section about Japanese video games, Millhouse is dressed up like him (he greets you when the level first starts and his head constantly pops up to mock you as you play).  There is a World of Warcraft mission inspired by his games where you roll a ball into enemies and they stick to it.  A character in the kids show "Chowder" is named the King of the Sky and dresses almost identical to him.  

Taking all that into consideration, i'm always surprised to see a list without him on it.  I'm pretty sure all that makes him all-star.  What more do you want?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 36 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

HexRoster.png

Nefarious, spike, qwarq hell no (and they are already in stages so they a re been represented) The black witht he white mask is a minion i think. The white "cat" with red eyes idk who is he. The guy on the top left with the gray hair... who is he? I would replace him with leon lol. Digimon agumon (hell no). People are going to start talking that he would be the pokemon character in all stars and say that all stars is a complete copy of brawl. Nathan Hale over chimera (if Radec is in the game, he can be also) No murray and the turtle thing. Are there 2 clouds there, and 2 lara? The orange/black thing in the on the bottom left, who is he? or it?

I would prefer john marston, prophet (game needs black people) leon, snake and nathan hale over those 12 characters mention above. It would be then 48 characters roster.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 14 of 36 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: If this game had 50 characters (sequel?)

Mar 10, 2013
@Revenger-cm
The guy on the top left is Yu Narukami from Persona 4. He is from a game that basically saved the Vita in Japan. (so no, he shouldnt be replaced with another gun user. Especially when he can be very unique)

Your half right about the guy in the white mask. It's two characters, Lil and Laarge. Lil is the minion.

The cat is a robotic rabbit named Robbit. He's first party and the first Japanese franchise that Sony made to leave Japan.

There IS NOT two Clouds or two Lara's.

The orange black thing is the Patapon Über hero.

So ultimately, a lot of the characters you'd choose to replace good UNIQUE characters are stupid. Snake is the only good choice, however, Big Boss is on the list.
Message 15 of 36 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Nar I love your list pic it's just missing etna and jodie for me, but big sister shouldnt be there if thats her.

Message 16 of 36 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Prophet? John Martson? Asura? ugh!!! God I hope not, I'd tke Lightning before any of 'em

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 17 of 36 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

HexRoster.png

Nefarious, spike, qwarq hell no (and they are already in stages so they a re been represented) The black witht he white mask is a minion i think. The white "cat" with red eyes idk who is he. The guy on the top left with the gray hair... who is he? I would replace him with leon lol. Digimon agumon (hell no). People are going to start talking that he would be the pokemon character in all stars and say that all stars is a complete copy of brawl. Nathan Hale over chimera (if Radec is in the game, he can be also) No murray and the turtle thing. Are there 2 clouds there, and 2 lara? The orange/black thing in the on the bottom left, who is he? or it?

I would prefer john marston, prophet (game needs black people) leon, snake and nathan hale over those 12 characters mention above. It would be then 48 characters roster.

replace Lightning with Ellen and It'd be perfect

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 18 of 36 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: If this game had 40 characters (sequel?)

Mar 10, 2013
John Marston: No

Prophet: God no

Leon: No. Nemesis would be better.
Message 19 of 36 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Mar 10, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

Nar I love your list pic it's just missing etna and jodie for me, but big sister shouldnt be there if thats her.

HexRoster.png

Fixed it, forgot that I had Big Sister in there.

@Revenger..

Well, with your comment there is just so much to say back, but I'll chose not to because I don't want to start a big fight on another thread. I'm sorry that you don't enjoy my dream roster. Also are you refering to Chell as Lara? And Dart as another Cloud?

Message 20 of 36 (398 Views)
0 Likes