Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: If you could change an All Star...

May 5, 2013
Dante:
- Demon Pull or Angel lift (brings opponent to Dante or the other way around respectively)
- Side square would be stinger, and trillion stabs would happen if you mash the button.
- His level 2 would be Streak (lunges forward with Osiris and spins it around near the end. Similar to stinger right now but with a larger hit box around him at the end).
- I'd probably try to incorporate Arbiter more. Maybe hold down square for Arbiter attacks instead of Rebellion.
P.S. I'm not trying to make him op, I'm just trying to incorporate more of his moves from the game. He has sooo many too.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 11 of 37 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
Dante:
- Demon Pull or Angel lift (brings opponent to Dante or the other way around respectively)
- Side square would be stinger, and trillion stabs would happen if you mash the button.
- His level 2 would be Streak (lunges forward with Osiris and spins it around near the end. Similar to stinger right now but with a larger hit box around him at the end).
- I'd probably try to incorporate Arbiter more. Maybe hold down square for Arbiter attacks instead of Rebellion.
P.S. I'm not trying to make him op, I'm just trying to incorporate more of his moves from the game. He has sooo many too.

I'd say, Stinger could stay, but Streak would be a normal attack to continue into combos, we dont want him to be all Raiden one attack lol It could be activated like that "secret" Hunger input, that way it wouldn't interfere much, but when u think about it... circle direction then square direction, is sort of streak...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 12 of 37 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

May 5, 2013

Big Daddy,

I'd change him to Subject Delta (Player Character of Bioshock 2 and the first created Big Daddy), and change his Square attacks to some of the Bioshock weapons arsenal. It'd make more sense because while most Big Daddies don't use plasmids, Delta does. And nobody in Bioshock just goes around just punching with their fists. He can still keep his regular costumes as Alternates.

Delta

Message 13 of 37 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

May 5, 2013

Sackboy's Level one should changed to where he throws the impact explosive from LBP 1 in a similar arc to how Drake throws his Propane tank.

Fat Princess needs to be entirely redone. I think when she has Level 2 in her meter, the villagers get upgraded. And her level one should be she summons a Giant who eats whoever is infront of her. Her Level Two should be she becomes the Grim Reaper and runs around killing people for a limited time. Her Three should be she calls upon her catapults, and if you've played Fat Princess, you know where i'm going with this. The catapults start launching bombs and chicken potions. The bombs would have a fuse of about .5 seconds.

I'm a huge fan of Fat Princess (the game) but then again what do i know.

Message 14 of 37 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

I'd overhaul Dante almost entirely.

The classic version just a matter of aesthetics; he has a gameplay value to him that this current version just doesn't bring.

I made a move-set not too long ago for Classic, and I honestly think it's all-around better.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 15 of 37 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2119 posts

May 5, 2013

Heihachi: Adjust his L1 so that it's faster than it currently is.

Message 16 of 37 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

May 5, 2013

Sly, everything about Sly I would change. His moveset does not suit Sly at all! I mean electric rolls and slide attacks? Since when!?

Message 17 of 37 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

May 5, 2013
I have a list of about 10 changes to Radec, but I'll name a couple. Up square and air up square (knife) have bigger hitbox and act as an uppercut (like sweet tooth's up square). The ability to aim up or down mid-fire during the machine gun (first shot is always forward but from there you can aim up or down as it progresses). So much potential wasted on Radec...
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 18 of 37 (166 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

May 5, 2013

kratos's square attacks would be slower.  He doesn't attack that fast in his own games so why should he here?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 37 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

May 5, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

kratos's square attacks would be slower.  He doesn't attack that fast in his own games so why should he here?

Actually a lot of his moves were slow and unsafe in the GoW series, he's almost unrealistic in this game. lol

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 20 of 37 (154 Views)
0 Likes