Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: SalemFox First Son 2 posts

If you guys decide to pick another rep for Ape Escape

6 replies 158 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

If i could make a suggestion, It should be Kei or Yumi if you decide to stick with protagonists' but if you decide to do the antagonists it hsould be Specter.

Now before you say something like, "why should kei and yumi be a separate character, they would just be clones, they should be alt costumes." think of it like this.

In Ape Escape 3, they have a morph system, which is the main reason why i think they should get separate characters, they would have alot more moveset potential with that. They can turn into like knights, ninjas, space warriors and all that jazz. they could be like Toro,if you will.

Level 1: they could turn into their wild west form, and shoot their net that travels a set distance
Level 2: could be the genie dancer form lol the genie causes everyone to dance and you must hit them while they are dancing
Level 3: can be their cyber ace forms, it would essentially be like Coles Level 3. They have a move that suck the opponent closer to them, they can shoot bolts, and if the opponents are like really close together, they have a move where they can dash into one opponent and it chains into the other ones that are close enough.

See? those supers sound might fine dont they?
Best part, Yumi and Kei can be alt costumes for each other. only you would have to have two voice actors if you so decide to choose one over the other

Message 1 of 7 (158 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Re: If you guys decide to pick another rep for Ape Escape

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

I'm 100% behind Specter for the sequel.

As for your ideas, I like this game having more stance-system fighters. Tekken is full of them, I don't see why we shouldn't do the same.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 2 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I think Specter could have been in this game. While the protgonists have changed, the main antagonist has always been Specter
Message 3 of 7 (124 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I had the very same idea about Kei and Yumi too. I'd like to see them (or Specter) added at some point.
Message 4 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I LOVE THE SUPERS
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 5 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I actually posted a few vids of Kei from AE3 before the game launched. I would love to see Kei or Specter make an appearance (Specter already has a model and VA! :smileyvery-happy:)
Message 6 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Yumi! Would've been Specter too if he wasn't part of a stage already.

Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes