I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Re: Im sorry what was that about kratos being op?

Oct 26, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

cosmis_chaos wrote:

You guys are so lame. I went into PASBR thinking 'Oh no. Kratos and Radec will be killing me over and over and I will be overwhelmed and losing by wide margins'. Then I realized that I was beating them with Fat Princess. Many times I have beaten them sometimes with no deaths at all. I have beaten multiple Kratos and multiple Radecs. Even when they win I still come at least second. So all the excuses you guys are making are to cover up you lameness. You can't find ways to evade or avoid them so you blame it on the characters. People kept yelling 'Radec can just sit in a corner and keep shooting and never move and his  sniper rifle is UNSTOPPABLE'. Then I just hopped over it and kicked his butt with Fat Princess, Sly and Parappa.So why is that? not because I was only fighting noobs. No. It's because the people who are making a ruckus are lame.  You cry unfair while others are beating them and coming out victorious. Then you say 'Just because you beat him doesn't mean he is not OP' Then if he is so OP then why am I beating him and many times by a wide margin or tied? If they were so unstoppable then NO ONE should be able to beat them. You should just jump in, grab Radec and Kratos and victory is assured. But while the whinners complain the gamers are finding ways through their attacks and  AP gains and coming out victorious.People are playing cheap with them and still getting their @$$es handed to them. So despite the fact his AP gain needs to be slightly adjusted, Kratos isn't OP. Your just lame. I know you will hit me back hard for syaing it but face it. It's the truth. And when more characters are introduced they will most likely take Radec and Kratos to the cleaners. So keep thinking they have great advantages over everyone while you are getting pounded into the ground.

you sir just won my respect

now watch out for bardonic and tamers they love nerfs of course unless its with a character they play as

ಠ_ಠ
all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 31 of 36 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 26, 2012

There is no way Sly is underpowered. Kratos is overpowered yes, but Sly being UNDERPOWERED? I don't think so. Sly is balanced enough, he's tough to start out as which makes him seem weaker than he actually is, but once you master him he's in A class all his own.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 32 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 26, 2012
on my second day of playing in one match i picked parappa as i always do but the computer gave me kratos. when the match started i decided to stand still and take a loss because i didn't want to use the "op" kratos. now mind you i never once used kratos, i let my opponents beat on me for a while and then decided F this i'm going to fight. i mopped the stage with them, 10 kills, i mean total domination with a character i never used and with my opponents having a head start. now i don't know if it's because i play alot of ssbb or fighting games in general or maybe it was because those guys were very inexperienced (i hate the other term) but it shouldn't have been so easy. now i'm not saying kratos or heck radec for that matter is op but i can say they aren't right lol. only time will tell, no use patching though until we see how they stack up against the entie roster. hmm... they should however patch his level 3 and anyones like it lol, that thing is too lethal.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 33 of 36 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 26, 2012
on the other hand my parappa can own kratos, unless im fighting more then 1 very skilled kratos then it gets tough lol.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 34 of 36 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

kratos side square should just go foward taking the auto aim would really help kratos  i mean sly doesnt have a chance since it cant block the grab  i once was kratos by a random char error and even without meaning i was spaming side square since you see an oponent in front you always tilt it sideways and there goes the auto grab it can even pick up rolling oponents wich is really  **bleep** if im dodje rolling why can i be grabbed?

Message 35 of 36 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
kudos
Message 36 of 36 (41 Views)
0 Likes