Splicer
53 posts

Re: InFamous reps: How to Handle Delsin and the Coles?

Apr 11, 2013

This game doesn't deserve a sequel.....or a squirrel.

~Season 1 and 2 2v2 Champs~
~The original Evil Cole~
Message 11 of 21 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

To be fair, its too early to even say something like this considering we have no idea how Delsin's powers fully work or what he is capable of. But this game is pretty good at creating unique movesets for each character, so if anything, I'm sure GC and EC could stay seperate and have Delsin be his own thing. My only concern with Cole becoming 1 character is how would it work, would it be like Sheik where he can just swap forms mid game or would it be as simple as just giving him a roster spot then selecting either good or evil cole from his select screen? Example: I select Normal Cole, then before selecting costumes and colors, it gives me the option to be either good or evil. This way, we only have one Cole so people don't complain about him being wasted space, and we can still keep the unique things about each cole. But you never really know... Its all an interesting idea anyway. I would actually prefer they just do that. Just keep them separate, but make him take up less roster space so people can't complain about them being wasted space. But thats just me.

Message 12 of 21 (100 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Hmm....instead of taking up a roster spot, have cole on one spot, but give the player the option to select good or evil cole when you select cole. They both can keep their move sets and play styles
Message 13 of 21 (96 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Apr 11, 2013

laoboi56 wrote:
Hmm....instead of taking up a roster spot, have cole on one spot, but give the player the option to select good or evil cole when you select cole. They both can keep their move sets and play styles

i'm honestly surprised they didn't do this in allstars already.  I don't think people would have been so annoyed by two coles if they had one cole slot and when you selected him, a little menu popped down asking whether you wanted to be good or evil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Option one or three. Option three if both Coles were in the same slot.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Apr 11, 2013

laoboi56 wrote:

I literally suggested this in the post above you Smiley Sad Smiley Indifferent

Message 16 of 21 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Delsin has the smoke like powers why do we need to axe a cole..but yes having both coles as 1 character but do it like samus in brawl have a super change which cole you have..now that would be cool

Message 17 of 21 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I'm sorry, I didn't read your post, I just layed out my thoughts xD
Message 18 of 21 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I don't think that a using a super to change Coles would be a very good idea, your entitled to your opinion of course, but I just see it being flawed in this game as opposed to smash because samus makes it work, cole on the other hand, you gotta think about the whole karma thing. I just don't think it would work
Message 19 of 21 (63 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Apr 11, 2013
"Option 2: Combine Good and Evil Cole intro Neutral Cole while Delsin gets the leftover powers."
I wanted this since the day they announced there would be two coles... imagine if this game had 3 toros. in that same respect cole should be 1 character and like toro, the ability to change movesets during the game

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 20 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes