Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Is this game worth the buy?

Jan 29, 2013

First off, Sweet Tooth coms from the oldest and longest running Playstation exclusive franchise there is, and he's the most iconic main character, there is no way in hell he is a filler. Radec represents the most popular shooter franchise on playstation-Killzone. While the character itself isn't popular, most people know of the Helghast as an enemy, and it is pretty clear upon first sight that Radec is a Helghast leader. He represents a really popular playstation game and he is instantly recognisable as the games popular antagonists. Emmett...i'll give you that, but he's FREE DLC and wasnt part of the launch roster, so we can hardly complain.

Anyway regarding your main point, i don't think it's worth a full priced game, no. I don't regret buying it full priced, but given the content of the game it's more of a budget priced game, which it is now, you can get it pretty cheap most places. To anyone who is skeptical i'd reccomened them to buy it cheap but full price is only for the big fans who were really excited, because the game just doesnt have enough in it, and the production values can be pretty lazy, but still, it's a fun game and honestly i have no problems with the roster, they got all the important characters they could, the rest is all third party agreements and such, although i do have to agree Raiden and Big Daddy are a bit strange.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 21 of 29 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 29, 2013
The game is lots of fun (online and local) I have no issues with connecting to games and happen to really like the roster they picked. I would def say its worth picking up.
Message 22 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Jan 29, 2013

No.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 23 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Jan 29, 2013

No

Go some where else

Message 24 of 29 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Calling Toro a random cartoony cat thingy and Fat Princess annoying? Have you even played Fat Princess? Sure, buy the game and support the company but I don't want to face you online since I'm expecting a Kratos square spammer.

#TogetherToros
Message 25 of 29 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@elephantsheep
Hey now, just because he hasn't heard of Toro or Fat Princess doesn't mean he'll only play Kratos if he buys the game.
Let's not stereotype newbs, now. This community (no offense to those cool guys like Strife, Ari, Rikki, Sohail, and some others) is bad enough as it is. Already somewhat turning into the YouTube community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 26 of 29 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 30, 2013

sorry, but Sly isn't new. He's being RESURECTED. much different. And, Sweet Tooth is a PS1 LEGEND. Sweet Tooth, (Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm not an expert on this subject,) came before Kratos. Also, this game celebrates the best of the best in playstation. Sure, they couldnt get some of the obvious characters, but that's because they no longer own them. Also, Fat Princess sold really good on PSN.

If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 27 of 29 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 30, 2013
And I say yes. I built up hype for this game over a 1-2 year period. I was SUPER excited when this game was officialy released. I am glad I paid full price for such a game.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 28 of 29 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jan 30, 2013
It's a good game, but some people forget that it's just a game and take it too seriously. You should see the talk people spew over this game, it's a shame.
Message 29 of 29 (48 Views)
0 Likes