Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Re: Isaac 3rd super needs a buff

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Your partner can run into people and kill them too.... so there's that.... atleast im pretty sure cuz it was happening last night......

Message 21 of 35 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 27, 2013

PsYkiiiK wrote:

Your partner can run into people and kill them too.... so there's that.... atleast im pretty sure cuz it was happening last night......

If my partner can kill people too, that would be awesome, but I doubt it.

Message 22 of 35 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I have a Zeus and Isaac code if anyone wants it. BUT I want the Pre Order Costumes as an exchange
Message 23 of 35 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Pm me on PSN
Message 24 of 35 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 27, 2013
im pretty sure your partner can kill em too dude. shoulsd test it out
Message 25 of 35 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 27, 2013

X-_Jos_-X wrote:
I have a Zeus and Isaac code if anyone wants it. BUT I want the Pre Order Costumes as an exchange

Why is this in my thread? Hey Mod's, couldja remove and or block his comment?

Message 26 of 35 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Mar 27, 2013

i think its the red bombs that do the killing. Seems like 2 hits gets them killed. I think its possible to get more than 4 kills in a 2v2 if you are able to kill them instantly off recovery even without help from others. 

Message 27 of 35 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I'll say this, but I am expecting the hate.

Issac's level 3 can be a LOT better. Buff it by making either the bullets go faster, or Issac go faster. But, in doing that, shorten the Level 3 a bit. 2 seconds tops.

But if they really do it, first things first, nerf Issac in general. The pistol shots? Lower their AP. The dynamite should have a longer time to get where it's thrown. I know it'll kill a lot of combos, but it is way to **bleep** fast, but with that, make the explosion radius bigger. His mine SEVERLEY needs a nerf. I don't know if it should be in AP or easier to roll threw it.

In summary, buff the Level 3, nerf Issac's moves.

Message 28 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 27, 2013

onecrzymffin wrote:

I'll say this, but I am expecting the hate.

Issac's level 3 can be a LOT better. Buff it by making either the bullets go faster, or Issac go faster. But, in doing that, shorten the Level 3 a bit. 2 seconds tops.

But if they really do it, first things first, nerf Issac in general. The pistol shots? Lower their AP. The dynamite should have a longer time to get where it's thrown. I know it'll kill a lot of combos, but it is way to **bleep** fast, but with that, make the explosion radius bigger. His mine SEVERLEY needs a nerf. I don't know if it should be in AP or easier to roll threw it.

In summary, buff the Level 3, nerf Issac's moves.

You know I was totally on the "nerf the DLC" boat for a while until I actually used the characters. Isaac's pistol shots are fine because that's his "melee", plus it goes over characters like Toro and Sackboy, leaving Isaac open. The dynamite is perfectly fine, it even misses sometimes in combos because it takes it's time getting to where it needs to be. Plus Isaac stands still for about a second after he launches it to reload. ALSO, it can't be spammed. His mine is practically the same as everyone else.

Message 29 of 35 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX-DHuo-W10 isaac is amazing. Hes not Kat... but hes still good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIHls2rhJI  3 links on why hes amazing.... that and land mine lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2gM0GUa4aI

Message 30 of 35 (55 Views)
0 Likes