Apr 02 2013
By: TheBakerXx First Son 6 posts

Isaac Clarke (FIX HIM!!!) - PSASBR

24 replies 674 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

Isaac Clarke needs to be buffed/fixed ASAP. I'm a HUGE Dead Space fan so of course I started using Isaac when he came out. After getting him to level 200, I have realized he needs to be patched as soon as possible. If you've ever used Isaac's supers, you'll see that his level 1 makes him do a 180 degree turn and will occasionally leave the cursor for his level one through the entire game, his level 2 is the easiest thing in the world to dodge and his level 2 should be a full circle instead of a dome, penetrating all surfaces within a certain radius, and finally for Isaac's level 3 he needs to be quicker while moving and they desperately need to fix the level 3 glitch which happens as his level 3 is ending and everyone in the lobby ends up with a black screen and either host is supposed to end the game or everyone is supposed to leave the match. PLEASE FIX ISAAC! 

Message 1 of 25 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Re: Isaac Clarke (FIX HIM!!!) - PSASBR

Apr 2, 2013

His level 1 and 3 fix I agree with. His level 2 is fine.

Message 2 of 25 (665 Views)
Sackboy
487 posts

Apr 2, 2013
His level 1 glitches do need to be fixed but his level 2 is fine the way it is. If they did what you're suggesting then he'd be incredibly OP. Also, his Level 3 just needs to have his bullets track, that's it. This is coming from an Isaac main.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 3 of 25 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 2, 2013

TheBakerXx wrote:

his level 2 is the easiest thing in the world to dodge

Is this a joke?

Message 4 of 25 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Apr 2, 2013
I 999 him and Imo his lvl 3 needs a buff that gives him an actual advantage. Having just a pistol to shoot at isn't good enough. He needs an actual advantage like everyone else's supers.

His lvl 1 really only needs his stasis to come out faster(honestly, both regular and super) no reason it should sick badly compares to everyone else's stun. I think it actually has the slowest start up out of all stun moves and it can't be spammed either and gives 5ap on ground.
Message 5 of 25 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Apr 2, 2013
His level 2 is probably one of the most difficult to dodge.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 25 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 2, 2013
All you've gotta do to dodge his level one is hold L1 and spam left or right as his level 2 animation is going.
Message 7 of 25 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:
I 999 him and Imo his lvl 3 needs a buff that gives him an actual advantage. Having just a pistol to shoot at isn't good enough. He needs an actual advantage like everyone else's supers.

Level 3's are already in general easy enough to get kills with. Why spoonfeed players by making them any easier?

If people can't effectively use the supers, then they should either go practice, or stick to using the other two that are provided to them, and are much easier to get in the first place.

Message 8 of 25 (587 Views)
Wastelander
827 posts

Apr 2, 2013

TheBowser701 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Level 3's are already in general easy enough to get kills with. Why spoonfeed players by making them any easier?

If people can't effectively use the supers, then they should either go practice, or stick to using the other two that are provided to them, and are much easier to get in the first place.

Its not spoonfeeding.. Why in the hell are people with no spacegear and no jetpack etc. somehow able to move as fast if not faster than issac? Why do we only get a pistol that is slow, doesn't lock on, radius is small, and long recovery? Every other level 3 super has something that sets it apart from other supers whether good or bad. Issacs lvl 3 is just a longer lasting level 1 with more ammo.

issac lvl 3 buffs options to choose from

1. stun in beginning of lvl 3 like dante's (you're in space with no gear....)

2. bigger radius on pistol

3. lock on with pistol

4. slower opponenets

5. faster issac

6. red debris actually kill you on contact.

7. less debris in general (they get in the way).

8. more moves in his super.

9. faster fire rate

10. be able to detonate his blaster shots (its issac he can build anything from anything).

Message 9 of 25 (552 Views)
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 2, 2013

this hasn't happened to me in a while, but about a week or so ago, my game kept freezing up after either isaac or zeus ended their level 3. i don't think it ever happened with any other character's level 3, just those two. like i said, this problem hasnt been happening recently, but i still wonder what was up with that freezing issue.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 10 of 25 (517 Views)
0 Likes