Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: It is safe to assume there are no more characters

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Reptile-Baraka wrote:
It's too bad this game wasn't made earlier. The PS4's arrival towards the end of the year will probably spell the end of DLC's, and it may take 1-2 months to get a fully working character or two. It's almost May.

What a retarded comment. You do know even when the PS4 is out PS3 games will still be made and supported right? You don't believe that? Well Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed: Black Flag and many more games are coming for the PS3 and PS4. GTA V is this gen consoles only. Old consoles don't drop of the face of the earth because a new console is out. It'll be at least a year after the PS4 is out before the customer base is big enough to have a lot of games that are PS4 only. Just like the transition from PS1 yo PS2, PS2 to PS3 and every console before that. I can only assume you are young with this comment.

ossiecastro5 wrote:

And what if they announce that they're currently trying to get characters. People will be happy that they are trying to get them and then they'll be sad and mad if they fail. Is it really better to have loved and lost to have never loved at all? Smiley Very Happy

After a month of been in charge or more I'd assume they would have at least got permission to use characters if they was planning on adding them. Characters aside we know alts are coming yes but how about telling is when or what they are? Show us concept art or something to give us something to look forward to? Yes it takes time I get that but I see no reason they can't announce/ show us something. I gues the phrase strike while the iron is hot is lost on SSM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 38 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Dude, winter, chill. No need to take personal attacks.

I'm just saying their attention may just shift to the future rather than holding on to this game. If it were a huge title, then I'd have no worries. Most of my experience with games that came out on multiple generation's platforms have been that the version for the older generation was much, much more lazy. The bigger changes to the game often weren't reflected by the older gen game, and sometimes, the games have 2 totally different physics engines.
Message 32 of 38 (235 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Too much speculating, no actual facts - this applies to both sides of the arguement. All we can do is wait, SSM have said they're commited, but that's a cryptic comment that can be interpreted either way. Until we hear a definitive yes/no ruling from them, we can't know for sure.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 38 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Apr 21, 2013

ITT: Alot of denial, myself included. Honestly why am i still even on this forum ...

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 34 of 38 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Because am am till here digidevil?
Message 35 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Leave then Digidevil.

Message 36 of 38 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Its a forum, there is no door.

Rikki is mostly right though (even if that sentence makes no sense), I play with people who post here sometimes. 

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 37 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Reptile-Baraka wrote:
I'm just saying their attention may just shift to the future rather than holding on to this game.

I do hope for a sequel and it would be on PS4 so I suppose they could  start work on that soon if there is a sequel. Fair point.

All we know is alts are coming at the moment. I really hope to hear something this month even if it's just a announcement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 38 of 38 (126 Views)
0 Likes